Cut Scenes

Just thought I would give y'all something to read, while I update the next chapter!

So how their first kiss was supposed to go:

Gon and I walk into the closet, I turn to face him with a blush. "Sorry about this." Gon scoffs and gives me a smile. "Nah it's cool." I nod. "We don't have to do anything, we can just chat."

"No I ain't gonna be a pussy and back out of this, so come over here and let me kiss you." My eyes widen and I am pretty sure my face is insanely red. "W-What n-no you really don't h-have to I-" I am cut off my Gon's lips on mine, my eyes widen, but quickly snap closed as my hands go to grip his hair. His lips feel amazing. Gon's hands thread lightly down my spine causing me to gasp, he takes this opportunity to shove his tongue in exploring my mouth, I moan causing Gon to groan and push me against the closet wall. I take my leg and rub it against his hard bulge causing him to groan and his hand to grip my thighs and lift, I jump and wrap my legs around his waist. He starts kissing down my neck causing me to moan. "Gon." I whisper breathlessly. Gon starts grinding on me causing my moans to increase, I start to bounce meeting his grinds, he groans loudly. "G-Gon fuck faster." I moan out. Gon obliges and grinds harder and faster. "Fuck Killua." He whispers under his breath. My head falls on the closet wall. "Gon oh god." I moan he picks up the pace, my hand grips harder into his hair. "I-I am gonna-" I am cut off by my moaning. "GON!" I moan out as I cum, "Fuck Killua." Gon moans his speed now slowing down, after his orgasm We both breathing intensely, my eyes meet his and I gulp by his intense gaze, our faces inches apart, his honey glow eyes darkened. But they hold many emotions, he kind of seems like he wants to be here with me. His eyes glance down at my lips meeting mine again, I feel my breath leave me, he captures my lips once more, I moan and grip his hair harder. Gon starts to grind again and I whimper from the over sensitivity.

We then hear a knock at the door signalling our 7 minutes are up. We leave the room, not feeling too great about the cum in my bloody pants. "Sounds like you two had fun?" Smirks Kurapika. I blush and am about to answer when Gon chuckles. "Nah we were totally faking it in the there." All his jerk friends laugh besides Knuckle, Uvo and Zushi. Gon then fake moans my name. But I feel my heart shatter. Kurapika obviously notices my clear discomfort and grabs my hand. "Continue without us we will be right back." The guys boo, and Gon gives me a concerned look, I shoot him a fake smile as I walk off with Kurapika. He takes me outside to the tree no one is at. "What's the matter Hotshot?"

I groan. "We totally made each other cum in there Pika! And now he is pretending like nothing happened and you should've seen his eyes, it just--it-" I sigh. Kurapika gives me a smile. "It just what babes?"

"It seemed like it meant something to him, but I guess I was wrong." I sigh. "And now I feel gross in my pants." Kurapika chuckles but places his arm around me, my head lands on his shoulder. "I am sorry Kil, nothings been the same since Nick left huh?" I sigh but nod. "Don't worry you will find your new Nick one day, it's just probably not Gon, he clearly has shit to figure out."

I nod and laugh. "You got that right."

Me wondering why I cut this scene. Oh yeah a new idea popped up and I remembered that gay chicken thing. And I also thought let's not give the readers early angst. But fuck I wish I did. Well might as well just add more angst now cause I feel I did an injustice. MAWBAHAHAHAHA😏 still love you guys tho...