Forget that bxtch

A/N WE BRINGING IN ONE OF MY OCS. I HAVE A LONG LIST OF OCS NOW. CAUSE I AM WRITING TWO OG BOOKS AND I BE MAKING THEIR CHARACTERS STILL NOW SO IMMA REUSE SOME OF THEM HERE. SO WELCOME BACK SEBASTIAN!!! He obviously ain't Gon's brother in this book.

Killua groans as Gon calls him for what feels like the millonth time, Killua messages Pika to see if he is free today. Only for the sassy bitch to be busy. Luckily Ikalgo needs to get some turtle necks so Killua gladly goes with him to distract his mind. "You're addicted to coffee." Killua says as he glances at Ikalgo who is currently having his third cup of coffee. Ikalgo shoots Killua a quick glare before flipping him off. "You're one to talk." Killua scoffs in mock surpise. "I will have you know I only had one cup today."

Ikalgo takes a sip of his coffee. "That's not my problem, don't take it out on me." Killua rolls his eyes as they walk into their fourth store, already with a few bags in hand. "Want to grab some lunch after this?" Ikalgo asks and Killua hums in agreement. After getting some more items of clothing for the both of them, they walk to the food court. The security guard keeps a close eye on them. Ikalgo flips them off. "Relax mall cop, we not about to cause havoc in here." Killua punches Ikalgo's shoulder while blushing and throwing a quick apology to the mall cop. You see ever since that uhm competition the group just had to have, we have kinda sorta been placed on a watch list. It is very annoying and I am pretty sure Pika and Ikalgo have planned their murders. They walk to a nice cute cafe that's semi new to the mall.

"Hello there! I am Sebastian what would you like today?" The cute counter boy asks them, Killua can't seem to help the blush on his cheeks. Ikalgo smirks before whispering in Killua's ear. "Is it just me or does he look like a hotter version of Gon or am I being petty?" Killua sends Ikalgo a quick glare as Sebastian gives them an amused eye brow raise, clearly hearing the brief conversation. "Well Sebastian we would like two of your specials with your number on the side." Ikalgo says. Killua's entire face erupts red as he hisses Ikalgo's name. Sebastian chuckles in response. "Coming right up cuties." Sebastian winks at them before taking the cash provided. He writes his number on the receipt passing it to them. Ikalgo takes it and winks at Sebastian before standing by the waiting section with a flustered Killua.

Ikalgo wordlessly passes Killua the number. Killua rapidly shakes his head as he gapes at Iklago. "No are you mad? You take it." Ikalgo sighs and rolls his eyes, before stating "I am so over relationships right now."

Killua scoffs. "The last time you were in a relationship was the start of highschool."

Ikalgo rolls his eyes again and inspects his nails. "I am aware of that bitch thank you very much, they put me off them for a while I would need a real rich person to come along and woe me, not to mention sexy, very sexy." Ikalgo says matter of factly. Killua was about to respond, when Sebastian arrived with their order he touches his heart and pouts. "Aw I didn't make the sexy, very sexy list darn. And with all this cafe money too." Ikalgo's eyes widen and he splutters while Killua chuckles and Sebastian winks laughing along with Killua.

"Never thought you would leave Ikahoe here speechless." Killua teases, Ikalgo quickly shoves Killua in response. Sebastian smiles at them. "Hey my break is now you guys want to hang?" Sebastian asks with that same cute smile in both Killua and Ikalgo's opinions. They agree and spend the whole of Sebastian's break with him. This is also when they explain to him everything with Gon, because he was an easy person to talk to. Sebastian put in not so kind words that Killua should forget that bitch because he clearly doesn't deserve him. So by the time Sebastian's very short break was done they were left shocked for one reason and one reason only. "I am expecting you both to call me. Okay?" Sebastian states, he winks and leaves.

Killua and Ikalgo look to each other in confusion before Ikalgo's eyes widen. "You think he polyamorous?" Killua gasps and then points between the two. "So you think he wanted us two to...with him?"