Chapter 35: The Emerald Princess' Cure

Start from the beginning

The expensive suit he was wearing the night before was now replaced by comfortable clothes, yet still formal.

Despite the showers he took, his face could not hide the fatigue and tiredness that the night had brought upon him.

Laying his back against the wall nearby the hospital room, he closes his eyes in such agony. His mind had been so dark and blank for the past few hours that he had no idea how the silence of his mind seemed to have calmed him down.

Slowly fluttering his eyes open, he saw a young female, looking at him with intrigue in his eyes. And the smile placed on her lips wasn't sweet or harsh...it was...like starlight.

The arch of her mouth gave away this feeling of comfort and light. Like the moon under a night sky.

The female's porcelain skin matched perfectly with her black gown, long wavy hair sat on top of her chest as her dainty hands remained at her backside, her own back laid against the opposite wall from him.

Jennie Kim. The night of the ball. Her image, or there say her illusion, had stood in front of him.

The Mischief and fondness in her eyes had struck him stupid as he looked at her.

"You catch the attention of anyone you meet, at times it may be because of your beauty. At times it's because of your cunning ability to think. But the truth is....

Your mere existence itself shakes up my feelings like an uncontrollable storm"

So there stood the mighty bloody prince of night, looking directly and questioning the female, who regardless of her black gown, was the goddess incarnate of the moon.

Light bearer. Brightening up lives. And...so...out...of reach.

_
The sudden rush of open and closing of the doors had made him open his eyes for real this time as he pushed himself off from the wall and looked at the commotion.

"She's awake" The doctor said to him after being called himself by the nurse who was watching her inside the room.

"Oh" he muttered before entering the room which took him by surprise with the sudden amount of a number of doctors and nurses watching the female who had laid lifelessly on the bed a few minutes ago now sit up comfortably, silent but...awake.

The doctors started asking questions regarding what she felt when the drug had been induced in her system as well as the other things that would require some diagnostics.

She answered them..but in such a monotone voice that gave the feeling that she did not want to talk to the medical staff any longer.

"Could...you...please...just-" she tries to start, her voice hoarse and tired regardless of the long rest she had just taken.

"Ms Kim please, we need more information, the drug that was in your body is a new illegal drug that-" The doctors started to plead, not noticing the tiredness the lady was experiencing.

"Leave us." Taehyung immediately says, startling everyone in the room, the two loyal bodyguards of the infamous vantae had closed in on the medical staff. The rest could only follow his orders as they bowed to him in sync and said, "yes, Young Master"