Chapter 3: First Touch

As the second day of school ended, students had started leaving the campus, going onto their rides and limousines and leaving the school premises or playing sports or other extra activities

Rosé was in the fields, walking in her heels, managing every step somehow. She hissed at the fact that she wore her heels instead of sneakers today, as she was walking to the parking lot, right inside at the front space of the school's entrance gate.

As she was walking to it, she suddenly heard a soft melody of music playing. It was a soft rhythm,

I found a love for me
Darling just dive right in
And follow my lead
Well I found a girl beautiful and sweet
I never knew you were the someone waiting for me
'Cause we were just kids when we fell in love
Not knowing what it was
I will not give you up this time
But darling, just kiss me slow, your heart is all I own
And in your eyes you're holding mine
Baby, I'm dancing in the dark with you between my arms
Barefoot on the grass, listening to our favorite song
When you said you looked a mess, I whispered underneath my breath
But you heard it, darling, you look perfect tonight.

She had chills in her spine, she suddenly felt so scared. Shit. It was happening again, she thought as she rushed to the wall that covered her.

Her mind suddenly went black and blank. Suddenly going numb. Slowly...3...2...1... On. Her heart raced, her breathing uneven. Loud banging and ringing surrounded her ears. The sound of car screeching and a sound of cry for help. The panic started. She started crying so loudly. Her mind was all over the place. She was having a trauma attack again.

It's when, it reminds her or tiggers her of something that causes her pain or the trauma that she had experienced And it makes her mind go blank and she can't hear a single word, she has panic attacks or trauma attacks. It started a little bit after the accident.

Ever since the accident, She couldn't stop her crying whenever she had the attack. From loud cries it would continue and panics. It would always stop because she would faint and pass out from the tiredness that erupted and pounded on her soul and mind.

She didn't know what to do. Millions of thoughts were on her mind. Memories again. Shifting from white and black. Cries of Happiness and laughters from them to the sound of breaking glass on sports cars to the loud buzz of classical music in a ball.

As she cried and cried, the pain was shifting right through and out but it was all there.

She had each of her hands stoned to her head and ears. each side Pressing onto it lightly, hoping that the sounds would stop. Her knees and legs had started to tremble and weaken. She was slowly falling, the wall right by her back, supporting her body as her legs went numb. Sitting, while hugging both of her legs and knees and deepening her face onto her dress. Her tears were there. She was shaking utterly so much. Crying so loudly, even though in her head, it wasn't so much as a whisper. A whisper for help.

A certain silver haired boy had his usual fluffy hair damped. A small towel lying on his neck from showering after playing a good match of soccer, returning the towel he used for showering and his soccer clothes and shoes to the limousine that was waiting and ready to leave the school premises just from one order from him. As he was about to pull the handle of the car, he heard a scream of pain, High shrieks with loud sobs and imminently was eager to look for where it came from, dropping his gym bag in an instant.

Furiously looking every where in the parking lot, his curiosity was driving the best of him. He was so eager to see and save this person. Or maybe because it reminded him of someone.