Chapter 16 : The Darling Heart

Jennie seemed bothered by things as she was having her modelling class. Her brows furrowed together in frustration and her feline-cat like features seemed to be bothered by a million thoughts.

She wasn't sure what to do with the whole Jimin-Rosie Fiancée thing.

After Jimin had sent her the letter, she was confused as to what he meant. I mean, what could Park Jimin be thinking about and how he didn't love his fiancée when he gave up Rosie for that girl? It was so complicated and frustrating to see.

And after that, there was the news of Lalisa's death. She hadn't really made herself and her mind think her friend was really her gone. Her mind must've coped with the news by giving her the imagination that Lisa was having a busy schedule somewhere else.

She was brought out of her thoughts when her professor called for her to do her poses, and after perfecting them and being praised yet again for being a modelling and fashion prodigy, she sat down once again and started pondering.

That was until, Hannah Hain started speaking of such ridiculous things that it took her mind off of her current problems.

Hannah Hain was a daughter of conglomerate family that lived in the east. Though her family was rich and had a mild amount of power, their family never really had the class and elegance to shut the hell up.

The Fashion Heiress was basically rolling her eyes in the inside. The Hain Family did have money, though Millionaires and at good status too, they were pretentious and pathological liars who said random false claims to get connections and trust from others. They did dirty business too and despite having the power, Jennie knew when to meddle in relevant and irrelevant business.

Hannah Hain was the perfect embodiment of a Hain Child. Snobby and Pretentious. Her fake bleached hair was something to laugh at, it was a whole mess, her complexion did not mix well with her hair.

Jennie decided to stay silent. No one dared to talk to Jennie, despite it being cliche and having an elitist mindset, no one dared to talk to her first because of her position as a claimed and official Elite. She has the influence, money, power and looks, so she was feared. She didn't really mind because she loved her peace anyway.

"Modelling is so tacky for me I don't even know why my parents forced me to take this class, I already do well in it" Hannah brags to her minions who seems to believe every word she says.

Jennie tried her best not to snicker as she picked on her perfectly manicured nails. Based on her perspective as a vogue heiress, Hannah's modelling skills would not even be called modelling. It was like a mixture of breaking her back and having ankle pains with a pair of dangling awkward arms.

But then again, she chose not to say anything, it was fun though, hearing these irrelevant words come out of the girl's mouth. It made her laugh more when she realised the minions of Hannah seemed to believe everything.

"Oh also, I've been starting to like this guy...well, I've always liked him but I mean, y'all already know that, but I think he likes me back, he's giving me hints" Hannah tells her minions. Oh wait, friends*

"Oh my god, no way, don't tell me, is this...?"

"Of course Dahyun! Who could it be! Hannah has only had a crush on one person basically her entire life"

"It's Kim Taehyung isn't it?!" All her friends say in chorus.

And as those 3 syllables left out of their mouths, Kim Jennie's grinning face turned into an amused one. Well, she did have a mask of amusement on her face but deep down a serious crash halted in her mind.