Chapter 30: The Obsidian Mist

Start from the beginning

"Jim, stay outside the girl's manor, be on watch out and then I'll ask Seokjin Hyung to send you a signal if our initial plan and back ups don't work, if that does happen, send more.

And then, once you receive the other signal we have, that's when you race out and head to the intersection" Jeongguk orders out, the true mafia nature he had were coming out bit by bit.

"What's the other signal for?" Jennie asks, surprised that none of them girls knew about it.

"Jimin will get a signal from Jin Hyung to meet each other at the intersection where he can transfer Lisa from one of our cars to Jimin's, because it's possible that once Baeknim finds out that most of us are there, he'll try to find where Jimin is.

And if Jimin is not around the area, they wouldn't look for him, and besides Oh Baeknim has a long story of having some unfinished rivalry with-" Jeongguk expounds.

"You and him" Jennie says, pertaining to the two best friends, Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jeongguk.

"We're just finishing whatever stupid rivalry we started as teens" Vantae says to them.

"We get it-" Jennie sighs as she sits down and digs her hands into her face in frustration, the rest watch her with the same heavy feelings, and once the heiress moves her hands from her face to her hair,

"Just- Just please, bring her back home" she said as tears threatened to spill, the exhaustion lacing off of her voice.

Looking at all her male friends in the eye, "and it's not just that....you... you guys better come back to us, even if you guys have to crawl back out, you better promise to come back or We'll go there ourselves to drag you all out by the ears" she breathed out.

Her words were for all of them, but as they fell out of her lips, her heart, soul and voice trembled as she looked at him, only him, straight in the eye, through and through as though he better imbed it in his heart to come back to her.

She rarely wavered, they all knew that, and here she was, trembling in fear and worry.

Her emotionless aloof face expressed such frustrated and desperate emotions, and the silvers knew that despite their desire of doing this till death, they all shouldn't forget the remaining people who were waiting for them at the other side of the war.

He didn't have any emotions on his face, he was cold again, but when he saw her..

He watched every emotion that laid itself present on her small face and if anyone was paying attention, they would have noticed how his eyes softened at her sight, and with one of his hands inside the pocket of his dress pants, he strode towards her direction and grabbed her hand, pulling her out of the headquarters with the rest of the group too miserable to even say a thing.

"Tae-" she starts off but he continued pulling her somewhere, his grasp wasn't painful, but there was force in it and she was in a state of confusion as to why he suddenly pulled her away in the middle of an important meeting.

He had a face of serious coldness and maybe that was the reason why no one had dared speak to him as he walked by, dragging a head girl with him.