Chapter Thirty-Three (The End)

Start from the beginning

"Where did you even find him?" Sci asked.

"NoT surE. It lookEd lIke the Anti-vIod but it wAsn't." I told him.  Sci nodded and left me with Ink. I grabbed my phone again and dialed Blue's number, it was really the only star's number I had.

"Hello? This is Sans." Blue said, Blue answered like this a lot. He never knew if it was someone like his Alphys calling him or one of us.

"It's ErroR, BluE." I said, as Ink moved a little.

"Oh hello then! What's wrong?"

"WhEre aRe you?" I asked.

"Um...Overtale right now. Dream's talking to their Sans, is something wrong?"

"WheN's tHe FaSteSt yOu Can gEt bAck?"

"Um...Error, what's wrong? Where are you? You sound frantic."

"LoOk yoU juSt nEed tO gEt to yOur bAse nOw." I told him.

"Error, me and Dream are out looking for Ink right now can't this wait?"

"I kNow yoU'rE loOking for hiM."

"Then-"

"I foUnd iNk, Blue!" I yelled, waking Ink up. He looked around frantic to see what I was yelling at. Blue was quiet, he didn't speak, I wasn't even sure if he was breathing. I placed a hand on, Ink shoulder showing him everything was ok and he went back to sleep. "BlUe...jUst geT oveR heRe..." I hung up. It took a few minutes but a new portal opened, A few feet away, and Blue stuck his head in. Once he saw Ink he ran up to him and hugged him.

"Ink!" Blue yelled, waking ink up. Blue hugged ink tightly. Dream walked through next, and ran up to Blue and Ink. The portal closed behind him.

"Where have you been!" Dream yelled, happily, although it was more directed at me. I only shrugged my shoulders still not knowing what that place was where I found him. Blue finally let go of ink and the two got a good look at him. Dream gasped, while Blue looked like he might cry.

"Ink! What happened!" Dream yelled, it was now his turn to hug the squid. Ink didn't say anything to shocked by it all. Dream calmed himself down and turned to me, "have you told anyone besides us?"

"I cAllEd Sci, hE caMe to cHeck on Him." I said. Blue nodded.

"Ok, thank you Error." Dream said, smiling.

"Oh! Ink when was the last time you ate?!" Blue yelled. Ink shrugged, he only had one eye open. Blue ran to the kitchen probably to go cook something for him. Dream sighed, "I'm going to make sure he doesn't burn anything down." And the he followed Blue.

"InK, iS yoUr eYe hUrtiNg?" I asked him, wondering why he had one eye closed most of the time.

"Huh.." Ink raised his hand to his closed eye, and nodded. "I..uh..can't see out of it. And t-the sc-ars hurt." He said, quietly. I nodded and pulled out some strings. I quickly knitted something, while he rested a little more. When I was finished, I asked him to look at him, "ink cOme heRe." He sat up for a moment and looked at me with his one eye. I gently placed an eyepatch I had made over his broken eye. I had made sure it was soft so it wouldn't  hurt and was comfortable. "TheRe."

He raised his hand to the eye patch and smiled. "T-thanks."

"Ok, nOw lEt' gEt yoU sOmetHinG tO eAt." I helped him up and we walked to the kitchen.
____
Time skip to two hours later when they're telling the bad Sanses (also quick note when I was writing this it auto corrected to bread Sanses)
———
Dream, Blue, Ink and I were walking to the Night's castle. Well more teleporting, we had teleported to the front door and were about to knock. There were two reason why we were here, one, the bad sanses wanted to talk about something with the stars, two, I pretty sure Blue wanted to rub it in there faces that Ink was alive and to be honest I did too. They had been trying to convince people Ink was dead for the last three weeks, not out of hatred or anything, just cause they actually believed it. I knocked on the door, and Killer opened it for us.