Intro

Y/N is a popular girl who is adored by the entire school. Everyone drools over her, wants to date her or wants to be her friend. She is considered to be the most beautiful girl walking around this school and is unique because of her sense of fashion. Seems perfect, right? The only problem is that she is failing most of her classes. Because of this, the teacher decides that it is time for someone to start tutoring her. Every day, after school, she has to sit in the library with the top student of her year for 90 minutes to catch up on schoolwork and receive a helping hand. A total disaster she thinks, a nerd that is going to drool over me like all the others. But when she gets to know him, there is so much more behind those glasses.

***

This book is written by BANGTARIFICS.

The storyline for this book was fully established by the author her/himself. If you notice any similarities, please be aware that it was not the intention to copy any stories or ideas. If inspiration was drawn from a movie or author, it will be mentioned.

During this story, you might come across some adult content. This will only be a small portion (max 1 chapter) and will be mentioned before the reader proceeds to read.

In this story some disturbing topics may come light such as bullying, emotional and sexual abuse. If you are uncomfortable reading this I would advise you not to. There will be a warning before each chapter if a heavy subject is discussed, but the storyline runs on these topics.

The characters in the story are used for fictional purposes only and do not reflect the real life idols of which the names were used for the development of the story line. Please understand this and do not feel offended when and idol you like is used in a perspective that might not be of your liking. I love each and every idol used in this story, which is why they were used in the first place.

Please let me know if I made any spelling or grammar mistakes in the story. I hate it when I notice them in other stories and brings me out of focus whilst reading. Other than that, I love to read your thoughts and opinions!

Please share them with me.

***

Characters

Kim Taehyung
A nerdy high school student who has to tutor Y/N to help her get her grades up. Is often bullied in school by Seokjin and his friends because of his appearance and awkward behaviour. He hates himself for it and wants to be popular just like Seokjin. Taehyung is shy, extremely intelligent, innocent and envious.

Y/N
The most popular girl in school. Everyone wants to either be her or be with her, just like the friends she has surrounded herself with. She is however, failing nearly every class in her year and desperately needs help. It may be because she is distracted, being in love with Seokjin isn't really helping her situation at all. Y/N is caring, creative, a social butterfly but insecure because of her past, which causes her to be arrogant to mask it.

Kim Seokjin
The most popular guy in school along with his group of friends. He is intimidating, sly and calculated, he knows exactly what he is doing and what he needs to do in order to get what he wants. He likes to bully Taehyung as it has become part of his daily routine.

Min Yoongi
A silent guy everyone fears in school. He doesn't talk much, but his stare says enough. Y/N gets along with him as they have a shared interest for music, but Yoongi isn't really interested in the game of popularity, he doesn't need it. He is creative, ambitious and cunning.

Park Jimin
The only guy in this school that doesn't bother Taehyung. The are somewhat friends, but Jimin is rarely seen with him. Jimin doesn't really get involved with Seokjin's group of friends. He is friends with Yoongi, in fact one of his only friends and has always been friends with Y/N since she started attending his school. He is sweet, considerate and smart.

Jeon Jungkook
Jungkook is one of Seokjin's popular friends. He is known to be the nicest of the bunch but can still be a pain in the ass. He is known to be cocky and a class clown, which gets him in a lot of trouble. He is good at everything he does and tends to get a lot of attention from the girls. He is however very sweet, considerate and is able to make you feel better when necessary.

Jung Hoseok
Hoseok is one of Seokjin's popular friends. He is the loudest of them all and usually is the one who knows all of the gossip and tends to spread it around. This makes everyone fear him as he knows all of your secrets before you even know them yourself. He is sly, two-faced, but at the same time very funny and passionate.

Kim Namjoon
Namjoon is the last of Seokjin's popular friend group and tends to be the more responsible one. He has good grades and doesn't really get into much trouble. He is however quite unpredictable, willing to beat someone up just because he feels like it in in the moment. He is intelligent, a good listener, serious and hot headed.

Janice
She used to be the most popular girl in school until Y/N arrived. She is still the leader of their friend group, but Y/N tends to be more liked in school, something she secretly hates. However, she is friends with Y/N, knowing that if she isn't her status in school might take a huge hit. She is dating Namjoon at the moment.

Olivia
One of the friends in Y/N's friend group. She tends to be the dreamy one who makes dumb remarks, she is however caring, but only for the people she likes or are at her level.

Wendy
One of the friends in Y/N's friend group. She tends to be very opinionated of everyone in school and judges everyone that walks by her. She has a crush on Jungkook and hopes he might ditch the hundreds of girls to be with her one day. They have been sleeping together after all.

Sarah
The last friend in Y/N's friend group. She tends to be quite dismissive towards everyone but her friends and the other popular people in school. Popularity is everything to her and it's exactly how she judges people.