I backed away thinking he was going to kiss me,but he picked up a banana from the fruit bowl behind me.

He got closer to me ear "you thought I was going to kiss you in your dreams baby girl"he gave me smirk.

I pushed London out of way walking towards the living room where y/bf.

I felt angry and annoyed I would have to wait until me and y/bf would get home to tell him about his brother.

Y/bf was having fun with his dad and sister playing Monopoly they was smiling.

I walked into the living room with a frown on my face.

He noticed my presence but his smile dropped into frown as well.

He quickly said something to his dad then walked over to my direction.

He cupped my cheeks "hey what's wrong?"he looked into my eyes as I looked down.

Before I could answer London already chimed in "she was upset in the kitchen y/bf maybe do a better job of taking care of y/bf instead of leaving her to clean up by herself".

I rolled my eyes at London statement trying to chant the narrative.

London soon walked away.

Y/bf eyes brows knitted together "what is that why you're upset? I'm sorry I didn't help you baby" I shook my head.

"No y/bf can we talk outside please!"I begged him.

He took my head taking me to the backyard as we sat on the porch.

I was fed up with London I leaned my head on y/bf shoulder "y/bf it's London?"I confessed.

"Why was he mean to you?"looked down at me holding my hand.

"No baby he was flirting with me in the kitchen,trying to kiss me,saying that I deserve better than you and that I should be with him.It's not you it's him I'm sorry".

Y/bf took a deep breath out "are you okay firstly"he cupped my face, stroking under eyes with his thumb.

"I guess I'm just fed up"I feel much better in y/bf hands and comfort.

Y/bf stood up.He looked down at me "stay here I'll be back".

He walked back inside.

I started worrying what would y/bf do it's not like he would beat up his own brother but there's chance he would he never hesitated to do it before.

5 minutes later.

I felt anxious getting a bad feeling.

I stood up at walked into the house looking for y/bf and London but there both wasn't in the living room.

I looked at y/bf's dad confused.

"Oh there outside in the front door"He told me.

I smiled at him.

I opened the front door my eyes widened seeing y/bf on top of London throwing punches at him.

I ran inside grabbing y/bf's dad as he was able to pull y/bf away from London.

My heart dropped seeing y/bf face with cuts under his eyes and a busted lip.

Y/bf's dad was angry taking the both of them upstairs to talk to the both of them.

I waited patiently for y/bf I heard footsteps coming downstairs I turned to look to see London.

I groaned softly as I turned back around.

London took a seat next to me.His face was completely bruised up looked like he y/bf did a much better job at fighting London than he did to Y/bf.

"Listen y/n I'm sorry, that's all I want to say I'm sorry"he walked away .

15 minutes later

Y/bf walked with his down looking at the ground as I smiled at him.

I walked over to him giving him a hug. His face looked a bit better as I believe he cleaned up his cuts and bruises.

"can we go home baby?"y/bf said in a quite voice.

I nodded grabbing his hand.

The car ride home was silent until we reached home.

We didn't get out of the car as y/bf finally spoke up. "I'm sorry baby I shouldn't have beaten him up but I was just so angry"he confessed.

I cupped his face "don't apologise I was just worried that you was going to get hurt baby,I love you so much but you really beated London up bad"I slightly laughed.

Making y/bf chuckle "I'm just embarrassed for you that you had to witness that maybe you do deserve better than me"

I shook my head "no don't say that I love you for you and you was angry but you still shouldn't have done but it's in the past".I kiss his lips gently.