She didn't turn to him to see his reaction. "I need to do some unfinished business in dandelion....you still have four days here, you and Aris should stay here. Dark will guide you back in the academy....I won't be able to say goodbye to Lady Brianna and Grandma Pamela just....you know what to say" Samantha said before walking to door not wanting to hear his words.

"Why can't you just stay by my side?" Top helplessly said before falling his body to his bed.

"Aalis ka?" Habol ni Aris kay Samantha kasama si Calaweer sa human form nya. "I see Calaweer is also here..."Samantha said before smiling at Calaweer.

"Wag mong ibahin ang usapan Human girl" Calaweer said making Samantha to sneer at him. "I will go back to the dandelion kingdom, to finish some business there." Samantha said before walking to the woods again.

"Pwede ba kong sumama?" Sigaw na tanong ni Aris, kaya napailing naman si Calaweer. Samantha smiled before looking at him.

"I don't want to babysit..." She teasingly said before walking away. Aris stood there sighing in her words. When she suddenly raise her right hand and her middle finger and index finger make a sign like V shape. He slightly tilted his head in wonder what that sign means. (Peace sign)

***

Ends of Dandelion Kingdom,

"What you'll doing here" Archduke Ferdinand said to his fellow noblemen on the same room as him.

Dalawang araw mula ngayon, nakatanggap sya ng sulat galing sa Salt Kingdom at may royal seal ito.

The letter said that King Erin will showed up now to Discuss about this secret meeting.

Its a rare slight that the wolf King will show himself because of this....he's sure that its something illegal and dangerous, if not? Why they have to meet in the ends of the Kingdom and the entrance of the Salt Kingdom? Is King Erin trying to ruled Dandelion Kingdom?

"He's planning something"

Napatingin si Ferdinand sa nagsalita and he saw a cunning man named 'Charles Dankins' a general that's decided to be a knight in Quinns Manor. "Charles Dankins....if your here then that scumbag is here too" He said in annoyance.

"Who's the scumbag Archduke Ferdinand?" A middle aged man said before smirking at him. He hates the fact that their in the same aged except that this man looks more younger that he is.

The annoying man name is 'Duke Astone Quinns'

"You receive a letter too?"

"Yeah"

"That kid is something, I heard that he murdered he's whole family to get the throne"

"That kid has no mercy. I wonder why he called all of us. Were all the higher officials here."

Ferdinand and Astone look a there surrounding. Every each one of them is related to palace affairs each of them play a big rule to the kingdom.

Something is not right and he can't sense it.

Ferdinad was interrupted in his flow of thoughts when a person wearing a black hood enter the room, every steps the person takes makes a clanging sound from its dagger that's rested on its waist. Base on the body build its a girl.

Humarap ito sa kanila, ang kaninang maingay na silid ay nabalot ng katahimikan ng tanggalin ng babae ang suot nitong hood at halos mapatalon sila sa takot ng makita nila ang isang puting maskara at cold emerald eyes that's looking at their soul.

"Reaper!!"

One of the old man exclaimed in terror. Are they going to be killed by her!

"Wait? Reaper is a girl?"

"Goodevening to you all great noblemen of Dandelion Kingdom. My King can't come due of personal stuffs he have to do in the kingdom. But I Reaper will be his messager to this meeting" a gentle alluring voice echoes at their ears as the masked girl stated those words. They suddenly want to rip that mask to see how beautiful she can be....but if they do that death will come next.

"Para saan ang pagkikita na ito" tanong ni Duke Astone in his cold tone as he stared at those emerald orbs.

"Yeah what's this meeting has to do with us?"

And their start to throwing question at the masked girl, but she just put down her daggers in the table making them all to shut in instant.

They know out of the seven swords Reaper has the shortest patience, and when she kills, she's go mad and go for killing sphere.

"As you all knew....Prince Heavens coronation is two months from now...but me and my King doesn't want him" she meaningfully said giving hints to them. They know exactly what she's trying to imply.

"What if we don't cooperate?" Charles asked while rising his brow. The young girl sneered at them before walking to his direction.

Habang nakatayo sa harapan nya ang babae ay naramdaman nya ang nakakatakot na aura na inilalabas nito. The terrorizing killing intent was flowing in the air. The noblemen breaths slowly and carefully as if it will disturb someone.

The girl stared at the middle aged man before smirking. She grab something in her coat before throwing papers on the table. Confusingly each men took one of the paper before looking at each other in terror.

Those papers shows evidences to the buried sins they're committed years ago, stealing money, over using of power, rape, and many more. There all look at the young girl and their jaw dropped when their saw who it is.

"P-princess Samantha!" Astone said in disbelief his son Deon have mention about this girl. But all those description about her that his son tell is completely different. If she was Reaper? Then the Princess is not timid and naive like the rumors speading about.

"Yes...I'm The 10th Princess of Hatolian Kingdom, and I'm also Reaper. Too make things short. We want to detrone the crowned Prince and replace him to the rightful heir which is Prince Sky" Samantha said before flipping her hair.

Lahat ng lalaking nasa loob ng silid ay di makapaniwala sa sinabi ng dalaga. Tinginan nila ang itsura nito kung ito ba ay nagbibiro o ano man pero ang seryoso nitong mga mata ay di mababakasan ng ano mang biro.

"Buhay si Prince Sky?" Tanong ng isa kanila. "Kung buhay sya nasaan sya" sabat ng isa na may pagdududa sa sinabi ng dalaga.

She smiled before taking her seat. She crossed her legs before looking at them one by one.

"I can tell you but I have to kill you after that" she said casually as she plays her daggers in the air, throwing it to the air before catching it. They gulped as their eyes darted at the dancing daggers in the air.

"T-then don't answer. Keep your secrets to yourself then. Its not like I want to know either" the man said before coughing as he tired to untie his suit. Samantha smile before nodding.

"Okay then. Since you all know the reason for this meeting.....I want you all to leave if didn't want to be part of this history.....and stay in your sits if you choose the otherwise......well" She said before smiling at them.

*****

A/n: soooo.....di ko kaya ang double update...(。・ω・。)

Sa tingin nyo sino ang leading man??

Thanks for Reading!

Votes and Comments is Highly appreciated!

Unedited