Chapter 4

Travis POV
I can't believe it I kissed Katie. I KISSED KATIE!! AND SHE KISSED ME BACK!! MY CRUSH LIKES ME NOT STUPID WILL CHEATER SOLACE!!!

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!" Oh gods that was Katie.

"Oh my gods Katie are yo-"

"SHUT UP STOLL YOU ARE SUCH AN IDIOT!!! WHY DID YOU KISS ME???!!!

"Beca-"

"IS IT A PRANK???!!!! HUH???!!!!!"

"No Katie calm down it is not a prank!"

Then she started bawling in my arms again and then asks me to go get her sister, Miranda. Miranda and Katie are both Demeter kids, they aren't blood sisters like how I'm a blood brother with Connor, but they might as well be. They both look the same, piercing grass green eyes with chocolate brown hair that is never in their faces and they have such a strong connection, it's probably stronger than the one Conner and I have. I find Miranda with Conner, and WAIT... ARE THEY FLIRTING WITH EACH OTHER??!!!! I can't help but watch them silently. Yes yes I know I'm practically stalking them but hey it's my brother and my crushes sister/ best friend, they are both technically family, right? Nope not really only Connor but who cares.

"Hey uh Miranda, can I ask you something?" Ask my brother

"Yea sure Con." Replies Miranda

"Well, you s-see I think y-your really pretty and ni- nice so will you be my uhhh, my g-girl-"

"If your asking me to be your girlfriend, then here's my answer-" then Miranda smashes her lips against Connors and he is so Shocked he can't even kiss her back and when Miranda pulls away he just has a stupid, far off look in his eyes and Miranda has to smack him in the head. Us Stoll's and these Demeter kids have weird connections.

"Ehem, uh hello you two may I please borrow Miranda" I say after coming out from my hiding place and scaring them to death

"Uuhhhh how long have you been standing there?" Asks Connor

"I saw the whole thing you love birds." They both start blushing furiously.

"So uhh Miranda Katie would like to see you" her eyes grow wide with shock, excitement and other undetectable emotions

"Oh my gods she is awake I'll come right now. Bye Con." She says turning back to peck him on the cheek.

We walk to the nurses office, well Miranda practically runs, but my legs are much longer so I can and still keep up to her, Demeter girls really short, and Katie is still one of the shorter ones, she hardly comes up to my shoulder.

We reach the nurses office and Katie shoos me away, boo. But I'm gonna eves drop 'cause I wanna know what Katie has to say about me.

Katie POV
While Travis is getting Miranda, I think about what just happened, it was all so fast I can only remember bits and pieces. First, Travis was showing me how Will is a stupid dirty cheater, then the next moment Travis is kissing me and I'm kissing him back, then I'm yelling and screaming at him, then I'm crying in his strong arms, then that leads to now, and he is getting my sister, Miranda.

He comes in with Her and I have to tell him to leave a few times before he obeys.

"OH MY GODS KATIE YOU ARE ALIVE I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD AND TRAVIS WANTED ALONE TIME WITH YOU AND HE CAME AND GOT ME AFTER I KISSED CONNOR AND-" she yelled at me, before I cut her off.

"YOU KISSED CONNOR??!!! OH MY GODS TRAVIS KISSED ME AND I KISSED HIM BACK AND WILL IS A CHEATER AND I DONT MAY BE IN LOVE WITH TRAVIS BUT I CANT TRUST HIM IT MAY BE A PRANK AND I JUST DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO!!!!!!!" I started bawling while Miranda comforted me and took me home to her house so we could talk.