Chapter 1

Hello lovelies!! This was my first fanfic and Its not that good, but I'd appreciate you not being rude in the comments. Constructive criticism is fine, and wanted! ;) All rights to Uncle Rick accept my OCs. And I'm so sorry that this is like the crappiest fan fiction ever. I wrote it in 6th grade, but my writing has drastically changed since then. I was literally cringing when I was editing. Okay, on with the story!

***UPDATE:I'm doing some in-depth editing now(there's 3 phases to my editing: grammar/spelling, format, and then content), so if in later chapters you notice the format is slightly different, that is why. Thank you so much for giving this story a chance! This means a lot to me even after two years!

Edited
* * *

Katie

"Stolls!" I yelled furiously. "This is not funny!"

Green goop covered my body from head to toe, and I could feel everyone's eyes on me as I tried to keep my cool. I wasn't doing a good job.

You see, at first today was just a normal day. I was walking in a hallway of Goode high school with my half-sister Miranda, and our best friends Piper, Annabeth, Thalia, and Hazel. We had other friends too, but these were the ones we were closets with. When we got to our lockers and I went to get my history text book, I opened my locker door and BAM I was slimed.

Of course, I instantly knew whose fault it was.

It was Travis and Connor Stoll. They're twins and have been going to Camp Half-Blood with me since we were just kids. They've been tormenting me ever since. As we got older Connor wasn't quite as into it, but Travis always kept it up.

I stormed away to go find the idiot Stoll brothers while my friends and a whole bunch of other people trailed behind me to watch the daily episode of Katie Screams At The Stoll Brothers.

I found them peeking out from a classroom not far away and saw the eldest of the two by mere minutes, Travis, smirking at me. I marched up to them and slapped each of them on the face, but I slapped  Travis even harder. He's the most annoying of the two.

"How many times do I have to tell you to stop pranking me?!" I said, waving my hands unceremoniously in the air.

"A lot of times Katie-Kat, but we will still prank you because it's funny, now you should go freshen up you look like the Slime Monster!" He said back to me with that stupid smirk plastered over his face as he tried to stifle his laughter at my appearance.

I groaned at the sound of the horrendous nick-name he gave me when we were kids. "Stop calling me Katie-Kay you b-"

"Whoa calm down there are little children here Kate!" He cut me off as he made a lousy attempt to cover up Connor's ears, despite the fact he's definitely heard worse. This was a public high school, not a convent.

Connor slapped his hands away. "Dude you're older by five minutes! I'm not a child!" He said, elbowing Travis in the side.

"My name is not Kate!" I stomped my foot as one last attempt at retaliation, but was only met with Travis's smug face. I huffed and stomped off to the showers with Annabeth and Piper right behind me, not caring about the classes we were most likely going to miss. Our first block was Greek anyways.

Once in the locker room, I took a quick shower. When I got out Annabeth handed me my spare clothes that I keep in her bag(Piper's idea, bless her brilliant soul). I had rinsed my hair as best as I could, but to my dismay there was still some remaining goo chunks. Once again, bless Piper because she was able to French braid my hair in a way so you couldn't tell.

I tugged on my old but still fitting jeans and a grass-stained "save the trees" shirt. I looked in the mirror and saw that I looked decent, but I still put on a little bit of eyeliner and mascara to make my green eyes pop. I thanked my amazing friends before leaving the locker room to see my boyfriend, Will Solace, waiting outside. He was on his phone, grinning like a madman.

Will was also a demigod from Camp Half-Blood, like most of the people I interacted with, and was an incredibly sweet boyfriend for the last few months we've been dating.

I smiled and came up to him. "Hey!" I said

I peered over his shoulder to see who he was texting that was making him smile so much, but Will had other plans because he quickly shut off his phone before I could read the name at the top of the screen. I furrowed my eyebrows but decided to drop the subject. It probably wasn't anyone important, Will is just a really smiley guy.

"Hey babe, you okay?" He asked worriedly, kissing my cheek.

"Yes, I'm fine. It's not like a hellhound has killed me." I said and stood on my tippie toes to peck him on the lips. "We should probably head back to class now."

"I don't know, I would much rather do more of that." He said suggestively wiggling his eyebrows and smiling devilishly. I giggled and smacked him in the head.

"Oh Shut up Solace!"

* * *

Travis

"You should have seen the look on her face, dude!" Conner said laughing. "It was pri-"

His words were cut short by the sound of giggling down the hall. I grinned and pushed him behind the corner to see who it was.

"Oh shut up Solace!" Said a female voice. Katie.

I peeked around the corner, both confirming my suspicions and sending a wave of feeling through my body that made my heart lurch. Katie was giggling and holding hands with Will Solace. The cheater.

I don't know how Katie doesn't see it. He's always on his phone when she's talking, never makes a move to kiss her properly, and isn't even sneaky! Just yesterday I saw him making out in the gardens with someone who was defiantly NOT Katie. Katie has beautiful long, brown hair that is always out of her face and sparkling grass-green eyes that light up when she lets out that cute little laugh. She also has a wardrobe the consists almost entirely of t-shirts, jeans, and grass-stained chucks.

The person that Will was kissing was small and pale, and from the angle I saw them at I couldn't tell who it was, all I saw was the persons mop of jet black hair. I couldn't tell whether it was a guy or a girl, but there is almost no girls in our school that have jet black hair and pale skin...

It broke my heart to see Katie dating another guy, especially a guy that was a no good cheater who had fooled my poor Katie. By now you're probably thinking, "wait just a second here... You totally have crush on Katie!!" And the thing is, I would normally try to object to that, but it's already pretty obvious, so yeah. I like Katie. But, she obviously doesn't like me back...

"Hey, Travis..." Connor voice jerked me back to reality.

"Huh? What? Oh hi Connor."

"Dude, you were staring at Katie and Will for like, a long time." Schist! I thought.

"Pfffft, I was not." I already knew I was blushing and that Connor would figure out my little "secret"

"Were too... Wait you totally like Katie! I knew that's why you only wanna prank her!!"

"Fine you got me now let's go talk about this some where else..."
____________________________________________________________
Hello guys! So that's the first chapter of this. If you read this and you like,then comment please so I will know if I should keep going. Since this is a long update and it took me a hour to write it I'm not gonna post anymore today but I'll post tomorrow!!!

-Bella