Chapter 15

HI HI READERS!!! DISCLAIMER: DO I LOOK LIKE AN EVILY GENIUS MAN WHO HAS MILLIONS OF FANGIRLS BOWING DOWN AT HIS FEET?NOOOO IM AN ELEVEN YEAR OLD GIRL WHO IS OBSESSED WITH FANFICTIONS AND BOOKS!!! All right go to the amazing RICK RIORDAN I only on my OCs and the plot. So there is gonna be basically just cute little (really small and tiny)one shots filled with Tratie fluff. This is one I have seen one or two of, and I really wanted to make one of my own.remember all from Katie POV unless it says otherwise.
~Bella
Right now I'm sitting in my Greek mythology class, bored out of my mind. The teacher keeps trying to catch me off gaurd because he knows I'm not listening, but what is the point of listening if you already know everything? So any ways he kept trying to catch me off guard by asking me questions, but I always know the answer and get it right. The teacher also has this rule where if someone's phone rings in class's they have to answer it and put it on speaker phone for the whole class to hear. In the middle of Mr. brown's(the teacher's) lecture about how Zeus is a jerk and how he assaults women even though he has a wife, when I hear my phone ring. Uh oh...
"Ahh Miss Gardner, why don't you grace the class by sharing your conversation with us." I look at the screen and it is Travis calling. Slipped the answer thingy and put It on speaker
"TRAVIS LOVES KATIE TRAVIS LOVES KATIE TRAVIS LOVES KATIE TRAVIS LOV-" I cut off Connor and his chanting
"Oh my gods Connor what the hades? where Is Travis?" I say and ignore all the giggles coming from Eleanore and pretty much everyone in the room, even the teacher can't help but chuckle a little bit.
"Oh he is right here, YO TRAVIS GET YOUR SCRAWNY BUTT OVER HERE AND TALK TO YOU GIRLFRIEND!" Oh my gods he is wierd. What does Mir see in him?
"Hi Kit Kat, sorry bout Connor, so what's up?"
"Oh nothing Travis, I just so happen to be sitting In mythology class. Oh and did I mention your on speaker phone?"
"No, but in that case... HI KATIES CLASS MATES!! IM TRAVIS STOLL KATIES AWESOME AND AMAZINGLY HOT BOYFRIEND!!"
"Oh my gods Travis, you such a big ego, now I should probably hang up, mr.brown is glaring at me."
"Yah, we'll see you tomorrow I'm pickin you up love you bye"
"Love you too" and then I hang up with everyone staring at me. I sigh,
"Now y'all have got a glimpse of what my boyfriend is like, the little weirdo and his brother." Everyone cracks up and the bell rings, signaling that class time is over.