Chapter 17

HELLO MY FLUFFIES THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER BOOOO!!! DISCLAIMER: DO I LOOK LIKE AN EVILY GENIUS MAN WHO HAS MILLIONS OF FANGIRLS BOWING DOWN AT HIS FEET?NOOOO IM AN ELEVEN YEAR OLD GIRL WHO IS OBSESSED WITH FANFICTIONS AND BOOKS!!! All right go to the amazing RICK RIORDAN I only on my OCs and the plot. Don't worry guys I'm going to write a sequel, and Its called The Light in Your Eyes.
~Bella
Today is such a bad day. I got a C on my history of gardening report, I'm super stressed about the finals, and Ellie is furious with me for putting jelly in her shampoo, but what can I say? When your dating a Stoll, their pranking habits rub off on ya. It is also my time of month, so everything is piled up on me, and then combined with a hormonal Katie. Just saying, a hormonal me is worse than others, ask Travis, Miranda, Ellie, and Connor. They have all had to experience it first hand, though Trav has probably had it the worse. Thank the gods he comes by after classes everyday, I swear sometimes(everyday) I wanna block out the world and just be with him.
"Sup Kit Kat?" Asks a voice from behind me. I whip around and see Travis.
"Ugh today has been the worst day of my life, it's like the gods hate me or something."
"Oh.... I get it. Let me guess, stress, friendship, grades, and monthly girl stuff?" I swear this guy is like a mind reader half the time.
"How did you know?"
"Because I know you kit Kat, and I love you."
"Ok where is this going?"
"Well, uhh... I've been thinking about you moving to Florida, and the more I think about being without you, the more I want to be with you. And this may sound cheesy, but I love you so much, and you are a part of me, you complete me even." Then he gets down on one knee and takes out a small velvet box. I notice we are gathering a crowd, and in the e front is of course Ellie, who seems to not be mad at me anymore, jumping up and down and probably squealing as quietly as possible while James is trying to calm her down. Then Travis continues."so even though we are still young, will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me, Katherine Bloom Gardner?"
I stand there, trying to remember what one does when this happens, but then I see Travis' face get paler, and his smile getting weaker. Oh, I know! You say yes!! Fabulous.
"Trav, you are an idiot-" I start, and see the color drain out of his face. "For thinking I would say anything but Yes!" The color emidietly comes back to his face, and he stands up and slides the ring on my finger and I kiss him over and over and then when I calm down Ellie comes over bouncing up and down and gets me excited again.
"OH MY GODS I CANT BELIEVE HE PROPOSED, WELL I CAN BUT ITS JUST SO SWEET EEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!" Ellie squeals.
"I KNOW I CANT BELIEVE IM FONNA BE KATIE STOLL LIKE OH MY GODS THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE EEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!"
😈😈Travis POV😈😈
I can't believe I just proposed to Katie Gardner, and he love of my life, and she said YES!! So James and I are watching our girlfriends jump up and down and squeal like piglets, it's just so funny I can't help but burst out laughing.
"Oh my gods, this is hilarious, in all the ten years I've known Katie, she has never ever done this, it's hilarious, though it is that time of month for her, so she goes through mood swings a lot, but this has never happened!"
"Dude, if Katie gets pregnant, she will be about 20x worse trust me." James says
"And how do you know this James?" I ask smirking
"My mom told me millions of stories about her mood swings and hormones when she was pregnant right after I told her that I had fallen in love with Ellie, and she was trying to 'prepare me' but I don't know why she did that when I was a freshman, it was a bit weird."
"Eww."
"Yah"
"Well I would like to spend some time with my fiancé, and show her the ring and its meaning, since I doubt she has looked to care fully at it."
"You go do that man."
🌻🌻Katie POV🌻🌻
I can't get over how excited I am to be engaged, especially to the one and only, Travis Stoll. I my gods, I haven't even looked at the ring yet. I'm about to look at it, but a pair of arms snake around my waist and pick me up, making me squeal.
"Travis Stoll!!!"I scream at him

"Kit Kat Stoll." He replies smugly

"Ugh your so annoying" I say and he finally puts me down and I turn around.

"Yah, but you wuv MEEE!" He screams in a baby voice and starts making kissy faces.

"(Sigh) yes Stoll, yes I do."

"You know your gonna have to stop calling me Stoll, otherwise your gonna be referring to yourself too." Unfortunatley he does make a valid point

"Ugh, fine, but what am I supposed to call you then?"

"Your royal husbandness." (Selection joke)

"OH MY GODS YOU READ THE SELECTION TOO!!!! BUT THATS LIKE SO GIRLY!!! HAHA TRAVIS HAS A GIRLY SIDE TRAVIS HAS A GIRLY SIDE!!! Oh and I'm certainly NOT calling you my royal husbandness."

"Oh man, well, it was worth a shot."

"Now was there an actual purpose for coming here?"

"I wanted to show you what the ring actually looks like." Oh yah, I forgot to look at it

"Thanks"

"No prob Katie Kat, so look at it carefully, it took me almost a year to find the perfect one that was still in my price range."

"This was in your price range?"

"Okay, well, I did have some godly help from Demeter, Hermes, and Hephaestus."

"That explains it." Then I actually look at the ring. It's beautiful. It's a simple golden band with two gems side by side. There is a yellow one and a green and pink swirly one. Engraved on one side is "love" and on the other side "strong" the are both written in Greek.
"Oh my gods TRAVIS I LOVE YOU SO SO SO SO MUCH!!!" I squeal and throw my arms around him and kiss his face repeatedly.

"Why, thank you Kit Kat, and we need to plan our wedding, you and the girls need to go dress shopping, and me and the guys need to go tux shopping. Blah but the most I'm portent part is... House hunting!!!" He says

"Well of course, Trav. We aren't gonna live on the street are we?"

"Well if you wanna be all smart-alic and sarcastic about it then we might as well."

"I'm not living on the streets again Stoll, it sucks out there trust me."

"I know I was just joking, and keep coming up with that nickname, remember!"

"I'm still gonna call you Stoll because it reminds me of all those times I yelled at you for Pranking my cabin."

"Ok, that works!"

"Good now let's watch the sunset." I say and lean on him, with Travis's arm wrapped around my waist. And we watch the sunset and then he leaves, giving me one last passionate kiss for the night.