"I did it so that I can have Angra Mainyu become in permanent possession of your body" Kirei answered as in the next moment, I flew across the church and was embedded into the wall by Black Keys.

____________________________________

Rin POV

Emiya-kun had flown to the wall of the church and stuck in the wall by Kirei's Black Keys.

I quickly took two gems in my pocket but I felt Kirei grab my arm before I could use them.

"Boy, are you seeing this" Kirei said to Emiya-kun as he grabbed my and twisted my arm.

Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, it hurts like shit. Though Kirei, you shouldn't underestimate me.

____________________________________

Shirou POV

I looked up from the wall that Kirei stuck me to and saw him twisting Rin's arm.

"STOP" I yelled at him as I saw him take out another Black Key from his coat

I tried to summon Angra's daggers but the moment I summoned them, Kirei threw his Black Keys at my hands and the daggers flew out of my hands as the Black Keys impaled my hands into the wall.

Fuck, get through this, this isn't anything compared to what you've been through before.

"Like, I woul--Aakk" I heard Rin say as I looked up to see her left arm, her family crest being torn off from her body with Kirei's monstrous strength.

"STOP" I yelled out as I tried moving but I couldn't

"Now, let him take complete control of your body or do you want her to suffer even more" Kirei told me as he held Rin's torn off arm in his right hand while she used her remaining arm to try and close her wound from leaking blood.

Angra, do this, please. He will stop if you just do it so please, save R--- Now you're coming to me, like I told you I won't help you. You deal with this all on your own.

"Please" I pleaded as I saw Kirei look over at me then punch Rin in her stomach

"Please, switch" I pleaded again to Angra

As I told you before, deal with it on your own. Don't come crying to me when you can't handle something. You were annoying to me when I was in control so deal with this on your own.

Fuck you, die you motherfucking bitch.

"Are you still not letting Angra Mainyu take control of your body" Kirei asked as he looked at me again and then punched Rin on her back, making her fall to the ground and her face contorted in pain.

"This will all end if you just let him take control" Kirei said as he used his leg and kicked Rin into the wall of the church, breaking the wall.

Come on, move you useless sack of meat.

Damn, that hurts, still nothing compared to when I was seeing Angra's experiences though.

"Oh, you can still move" he said as I unpinned myself from the wall and now my hands were bleeding with the Black Keys on the ground around me.

Come on, work for me.

The daggers I knew to be Angra's appeared in my hands and I ran towards Kirei as he then put Rin on his shoulder while he left the inside of the church.

I followed him and now we were near the gate of the church as he dropped Rin to the ground and she grunted in pain.

"DON'T FUCKING TOUCH MY FRIEND YOU MOTH--" I was saying but got interrupted by a hit to the gaw as Kirei sent me into the wall of the church that I flew through.