Xavier shrugged, feigning innocence. "I have no idea what you're talking about."

Aurora narrowed her eyes at him as he continued to act like he didn't know anything. He may or may not have personally let everyone at her office know that she should be stretching her legs at least once an hour.

He couldn't help, but be constantly worried. If he had it his way, she would be at home, but of course, his stubborn wife managed to convince him to let her go to work. But they compromised— she would go on maternity leave starting her third trimester, which was in two weeks.

"I know how forgetful you get whenever you're focused on something, sweetheart. You'll give me grey hairs at this rate from all the worrying that I do," he muttered, causing her to giggle.

"I don't mind," she shrugged, leaning up to give him a peck on the lips. "I think you'll look pretty hot with grey hairs."

Xavier looked down at her with disbelief, making her laugh harder.

"Let's go home, love."

❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎

"What do you think we should name him?"

Xavier was laying on her lap, careful not to crush her stomach, as she played with the strands of his soft dark brown locks. They had just finished dinner and were now lazying around on their bed, with her back propped up on a cushioning pillow.

He always made sure she was comfortable first. Her back and feet were often aching, but never once had he heard her complain to him. Instead, she woke up with a beautiful smile on her face that managed to brighten up his days.

Aurora was in a sports bra and a pair of loose shorts that always managed to drive Xavier crazy. This had been her typical attire when they were at home alone and he couldn't help, but want to keep his hands on her at all times.

He was facing her, gently caressing her baby bump and leaving kisses on her stomach every once in a while.

"What about Clayton?" Aurora asked before answering her own question. "Actually scratch that— he doesn't seem like a Clayton."

Ever since they found out they were having a boy, they had been brainstorming ideas for baby names. Their family and friends were also all too eager to give suggestions.

It seemed like just yesterday they had revealed that they were expecting. Everyone was ecstatic and both of their moms held each other as they cried tears of joy. Even their fathers had tears in their eyes— both excited to be grandfathers, especially, Aurora's dad, since the baby was going to be his first grandchild.

"Congratulations," Megan hugged Aurora, giving the older girl a peck on the cheek. "Can't wait to meet the little one."

"Colton's finally going to have someone to play with," grinned Stephanie, handing a sleeping Colton to Ethan who also gave his congratulations. "He's going to be so excited."

"I'm so happy for both of you," Maddie came up to hug her best friend and brother. "I'm going to be an auntie— well, I already am one, but still!"

"Thank you guys," Aurora laughed as she embraced Maddie.

"If it's a boy, can you name him Elijah?" The now 21-year-old asked. "Or maybe Eli, since we won't know who's who when we're being called. Like, what if you ask if Elijah pooped in his diaper— we wouldn't know who you're talking about. Wait, actually, it obviously wouldn't be me."

"I would get confusing," agreed Damien, earning a slap on the head from his youngest brother. "It wouldn't be a surprise if you pooped in your diaper."