Kokichis Loneliness

Kiibos pov

I was feeling worried about kokichi. He hasn't left his room since gontas death. I know he said he didn't care but could that have just been a lie?

I went up to his door and knocked "kokichi are you there?" no answer "kokichi please answer!"

Kokichi opened the door with a big smile but his red puffy eyes indicated that he was crying "what's up kiiboy!" he said cheerfully. What is he hiding?

"Well we haven't seen you in a while so I was worried" I explained.

"worried? Hah! Silly kiiboy robots don't get worried!" kokichi said smugly.

"they do too!" I yelled. He just had to sneak a robophobic remark didn't he! No don't get distracted kiibo you have to help him "please kokichi talk to me. I can tell just by looking at you that you've been crying"

I reached my hand out to touch his cheek. He knocked my hand away looking scared?

"why?" he whimpered "why are you being so nice? I'm not a good person!"

"that's not true! " I yelled "no one here is truly bad. They just do bad things in desperation. The same goes for you kokichi so please talk to me!"

He stayed silent for a while then whispered "I'm so lonely kiibo. I can feel it eating away at me. My lies drives everyone away and I can't stop it! Gonta was the only one who stayed by my side dispite my lies but now he's gone and it's all my fault!"

He fell to his knees sobbing. I just stood there in shock. I never imagined kokichi felt this way. I got down and hugged him.

"it's ok kokichi. I promise you'll never be alone again"