Dolls

Angst warning. Takes place after despair desise.

Kiibos pov

I woke up In a laboratory. I don't understand I blew myself up didn't I?

"bout time you woke up" I turned my head to see miu "you've been out for weeks!"

"weeks!" I yelped.

"yes dumbass weeks" she said rolling her eyes.

"is kokichi ok" I asked worried about my boyfriend that I left behind.

Miu sighed "he hasn't been doing so good since you blew yourself up. Follow me" I nodded and followed her.

I found kokichi in a bedroom hugging a doll that looked like me.

"what's that?" I asked.

Miu sighed again "like I said he was pretty messed up after what you did. I told him I'd fix you but it wasn't enough. Shuichi made him a doll that looked like you in an attempt to cheer him up. He's been crying over that thing for weeks on end. We can't even can't even get him to eat or sleep" my eyes widened. It's that bad!?

I walked up to him and knelt down to his level "kokichi"

Kokichi looked up in surprise "kiibo? Is that really you? I'm not dreaming or anything am I?"

"I'm completely real baby" he burst into tears and hugged me. I gently rubbed his back and whispered sweet nothings until he fell asleep in my arms.

I carried him to bed and tucked the kiibo doll in next to him. I kissed him on the forehead and whispered.

"sweet dreams baby. I'll help you get better I promise"