Labour

Tw: PTSD, panic attack, meantoin of rape.

Kiibos pov

ahhhhh!"

I turned around to see kokichi with his water broke. He looked on the verge of a panic attack.

"kokichi baby you need to calm down-"

"no no not again please don't hurt me again" he whimpered backing into a wall.

"it's ok honey nothing bads going to happen you" I said gently "I'm going to take you to the hospital now ok?"

He nodded his eyes still wide with fear. I slowly took his hand and led him to the car.

Time skip

Kokichis pov

This pain was horrible. It felt even worse then when I was raped. My whole body was screaming in agony I just wanted it to stop.

"there you go kokichi your doing great" kiibo said reassuringly.

I smiled weakly. I don't think I would have been able to get this far if it wasn't for his encouragement.

I let out one final push and I heard a baby cry. I squeezed my eyes shut, terrified that the baby might look like her.

"it's ok kokichi look at him he's beautiful" kiibo said encouragingly.

I opened my eyes and looked at him. He had white hair like kiibo and purple eyes like mine. He's probably albino. I teared up slightly mostly out of relief I'd say.

"he's beautiful" I whispered.

"isn't he?" kiibo grinned "so what are you going to name him?"

I thought for a minute "I think I'll name him renma."

"renma Ibadishi. Yep it has a good ring to it!" kiibo chuckled.

We sat there with our new son.