A Night Together

Kokichis pov

I was taking the kids outside when I saw something fly towards us. That someone was kiibo.

"kokichi? Is that you?" he said in disbelief.

"yep" I muttered.

"what are you doing with shuichis kids? He forbid you to go near them!"

"don't yell at him uncle kiibo he saved us!" suki scolded him.

"she's right I heard screaming and ran over. I was too late to save shuichi however" I said remorsefully.

"that's terrible" kiibo sighed "I'll take the kids somewhere safe now"

"but what about kokichi?" suki said hugging my leg.

"honey we can't trust him" kiibo said gently.

"oh come on kiiboy I was eighteen when the killing game started I'm twenty-eight now. I'm not that trouble making kid anymore!" I pleaded with him.

"that's a good point" kiibo sighed "alright everyone deserves a second chance. Hold on" we all held on to him and he took us to an abandoned hotel. We walked inside and chose a room to stay for the night. I gently rocked the kids to sleep and tucked them into bed.

"your good with them" kiibo smiled.

"thanks" I grinned. I walked to our bedroom and collapsed onto our bed "it feels like we're in the apocalypse"

"we basically are. Everyone in towa city has gone mad and started killing each other" kiibo sighed. He lay next to me and I crawled on top of him.

"what are you-"

"sorry I just haven't been hugged in a long time. Ten years in fact!"

"oh I sorry kokichi" he said wrapping his arms around me. It felt nice "you know kokichi we all did stupid things in that killing game. We were just kids and didn't know what we were doing. So I think it's unfair to hold it against you any longer-"

I cut him off with a kiss. I quickly pulled away once I realised what I done "oh god I'm so sorry!"

"it's fine I actually enjoyed it" he said blushing.

"do you want to cuddle for the rest of the night?" I asked.

"Umm sure" he muttered.

We lay down and cuddled until we fell asleep.