Shuichis Children

Kokichis pov

Ten years later

I leaned back in my chair with a sigh. I've lived alone in a small cottage ever since the killing game ended. No one trusted me and some even blamed me for kaitos death which is fair I suppose considering how I acted during the killing game but damn do I miss human contact.

Suddenly I heard a kid scream. I knew shuichi and his daughter suki lived near me but shuichi forbid me to ever go near his family but hell this is an emergency!

I ran down the hill as fast as my legs could carry me. I swung the door open to find a guy with a knife trying to stab suki. Shuichi was already dead by my feet. I took my gun and knocked him out with the handle. I'm against killing unlike little miss assassin!

Saki ran up and hugged me "thank you for saving me mister" she said

"no problem kid" I said petting her head.

"that awful man killed my daddy" she whimpered.

I looked over at shuichis body. I can't believe he's dead. Damnit I should have got here sooner!

I turned to saki "come on sweetheart let's get you somewhere safe"

"wait we have to get sanosuke"

"who?"

"my baby brother!"

"you have a baby brother!" I yelped. I had no idea shuichi had a son. I guess I really have been gone a while.

"yep!" she ran upstairs and came back with a two year old boy who looked alot like shuichi.

I took the kid out of her arms and took her hand "alright kiddo let's get moving"

"ok mister"

We walked out of the house together.