Adoption

Kokichis pov

We've been living together for two years now and have decided that nows a good time to adopt a child of our own. We've gone through the nessisary paperwork for the past nine months and they've finally gave us permission to adopt. We've decided to adopt an older child since they might not get another chance to have a proper family.

We walked into the large building and a kind lady showed us where all the toddlers and children were. I noticed a little girl pulling pranks on the other kids. I chuckled. She reminded me of myself when I was younger.

I walked up and sat in front of her "hey there kiddo my names kokichi Ibadishi. What's yours?"

"I'm hazal " she said brightly.

"nice to meet you hazal  how old are you?"

"seven " she replied.

"wow your a big girl " I said tickling her. She giggled at that. She had adorable blue eyes and fluffy hazal brown hair in a ponytail. I've never seen a cuter kid in my life!  I decided she was perfect.

"hey would you like to be adopted by me and my husband?"

"really? You wanna adopt me even though I'm a big kid?"

"of course!" she teared up and hugged me.

"thank you thank you! I thought I'd never get adopted since I'm such a trouble maker"

"Well lucky for you I love trouble makers" I chuckled.

We went up to kiibo and just like me he instantly fell in love with the girl. We signed the adoption papers as hazel jumped around us happily. I ruffled her hair and we headed into the car.

This is the start of our new family.