f o r t y

Yoongi's POV

I sit myself down on the practice room floor. My arms and legs feel like noodles, wobbly and sore. I stretch forward and grab my water bottle. I uncap the bottle and drink the oh so sweet and cool liquid. My phone vibrates and lights up, telling me that I have a new notification. I lunge myself over and swipe my phone off the chair.

Lietiti commented on your video: Why are you sleeping on this man?? Chills!!! I'm in love

I read through the comment and feel a little bit happy. At least I know someone likes what I do. I scroll through my socials, occasionally liking photos and videos.

"Hyung! Hyung!" I hear a familiar voice call out.

I look up from my phone and see Jungkook waddling over to me.

"What is it, Jungkook?" I ask, putting my phone down.

"Listen to this, their is so-just listen," He says, handing me his phone.

"Okay," I awkwardly respond, taking his phone.

'Jamais vu - BTS (COVER BY MOON)'

I press play on the video.

Please give me a remedy

A remedy that will make my heart beat again

What should I do now?

Please save me, give me another chance

Please give me

<<<><><><>>

"Here you go," I say, handing Y/N her boba tea.

"Aw, you brought me boba," Y/N says, with a cheeky smile.

Y/N takes a sip, "How'd you know my order?" she asks.

I chuckle, "You kept going on about how you wanted a (insert order here)".

"So, I thought I would get you it," I add, opening the lunch box.

"Okay, quick thing," Y/N begins

"You brought me lunch and boba. Did something happen? Should I be worried?" She interrogates me.

I look at her, "Why do you ask that?" I question.

Y/N opens her mouth to answer, then closes it leaning back in her seat. I tilt my head to the side, wondering why she asked that.

"If you're wondering, no, nothing happened," I tell her, continuing to lay out food.

"That's a relief," she replies.

I hand Y/N utensils, "I figured you would be hungry".

"Thank you," she says.

<<<><><>>

"Gross! I didn't need to know that!" Y/N shouts, continuing to laugh.

"Hey, you asked. All I did was explain," I tell her.

Y/N rolls her eyes, "Yeah but, you didn't need to," she says, making a disgusted sound.

I laugh, leaning back on the couch. The food is gone, fortunately. I'm glad I got Y/N to eat, and with her. If she is similar to me - as my members keep telling me - who knows when the last time she ate. Y/N calms down and stops her laughing fit. She moves her straw around in her drink, rearranging the boba pearls. I slightly tilt my head to the side, staring at her. The blue that was once vibrant in her hair is now a faded grey color. I can see her natural hair color, a really pretty color. My eyes trace over her, taking in every one of her features. The beauty marks on her neck, her lovely eyes. How can one be so - adorable? How is it that I can just look and feel like this? I ask myself, watching as Y/N moves side to side in her chair. Her untied boot lace almost gets caught in the wheel.