n i n e

w e d n e s d a y

9:48 p.m.

Your POV

We all have finished eating and are currently deciding on what movie to watch. The amount of times I tried to sneak out to my room and failed - who knows. Jimin kept pulling me back onto the couch.

"Jungkook we are not watching Iron Man!" Taehyung states in annoyance.

"Why not?" He asks, crossing his arms.

"Because, we watch that every-time!" Taehyung sighs.

I stare at the movie collection the boys have. I notice they have the whole Spider-man series, including the ones with Toby Maguire. Aight, bet. I get up from the couch and pick up the first Spider-man movie. The DVD hard covering feels cool in when I pick it up. There's a small amount of dust on the covering.

"How about this?" I ask, holding up the movie.

"It's still part of the Marvel series, and just as good. Better," I add.

"Okay," the two agree.

I put the disc in the DVD player. I sit on the bean bag since Seokjin took my spot next to Jimin. I don't mind, the beanbag is more comfortable. The movie begins to play and for a while I relive my childhood. I let out a yawn. Dang I'm already getting tired? I prop my head up with my right hand, still watching the movie. My arm sinks into the beanbag. There's only thirty minutes left, stay awake. I try and keep myself awake.

"You see this is why I don't like rich people," Yoongi says. I chuckle at his comment, I look over to him in confusion.

"So, should I not trust you guys?" I question.

I'm really tired. I let out another yawn. I see the maknaes yawn at the same time, causing me to yawn again. Ah, they're contagious.

"I think we can call it a night. Y/N, go get some sleep," Seokjin says, pausing the movie.

I get up and head to my room. Once I close my door, I head straight to the bed. Immediately falling asleep when my head reaches the pillow.

<<><><><>>

t h u r s d a y

8:54 a.m.

Your POV

"Wakey wakey eggs and bakey," I hear a deep voice speak in a sing-song voice.

I groan in annoyance, rubbing my face into the softness of the pillow. I open my eyes to see Namjoon in front of me. He gives a small gentle smile.

"Morning," I sleepy greet him while sitting up.

The blanket falls down as I sat up.

"Get ready, you're coming with us today," Namjoon tells me.

"Okay, where though?" I reply.

"To the studio, silly," He says.

"Ah, okay," I say.

Namjoon nods his head and leaves my room. I take the blankets off me fully, letting the morning cold swarm me. No, too cold I shiver. I pull my blanket back on me and waddle my way to my bag with my clothes. I check the weather for today on my phone. Fifty-two today? I furrow my eyebrows staring at my phone screen. Oh, hell to the no. Pulling out a comfy outfit, I get dressed and fix my hair.

Out of all the dye jobs I just had to do a split hair dye I scold myself. It's annoying to keep up with.

 It's annoying to keep up with