f i f t y - f o u r

8:43 a.m.

Your POV

I wonder if the others are up. I swipe the keycard and open my hotel door. The sound of multiple male voices talking and laughing fill the room. Along with the faint aroma of waffles and maple syrup. Cautiously, I walk more into the room.

"Oh, good morning Y/N," Hoseok smiles.

"Good morning," I greet.

Everyone is gathered in the hotel room, everyone sitting around in different areas. Namjoon, Hoseok, and Yoongi are sitting at the little table with food. Seokjin, Jimin, Jungkook, and Taehyung, are squished on one of the beds. I notice the mini platter of breakfast foods. Croissants, bagels, fruit, and waffles. I list them in my mind. If there are waffles, no matter the time of day I will eat them. Call me donkey from Shrek.

"Why are you wet?" Yoongi asks with a confused expression.

"There's a pool here, so I went for a swim," I state, walking over to the table.

I steal a waffle off of the mini platter.

"I'm going to shower now," I tell the group.

<<<><><><>>>

Aye! No more chlorine stink! I happily sigh, taking one last look in the mirror. Insert; missing split dyed hair hours. I think, playing with my hair. Blonde is not it. I puff my cheeks out and deflate them. I turn off the light and walk back into the room. A giddy cheer slash squeal erupts when I walk out. I stop in my tracks and stare at the boys, who are staring at Taehyung.

"You're wearing the shirt I got you!" Taehyung happily says.

I look down at my button-up shirt and back up at him.

"Uh, yeah, I am," I say.

Taehyung gets up from the bed and walks towards me. I awkwardly stand in front of the bathroom looking at Taehyung. I can feel more than one pair of eyes on me, I turn my attention to the rest of the members. They are all looking at me. Why are they staring at me? Is there something on me?

"You look so good!" Taehyung smiles.

"Okay now, do a spin, let me see," He says, more seriously while moving his finger in a circle.

I slowly turn around, showing Taehyung along with the others my outfit. Finishing my second, and last turn, Jimin gets up from the bed. Taehyung's mini compliments make me feel a bit better but, I still have no clue what's happening.

"Ugh, I love - can we just appreciate how Y/N can pull off anything," Jimin says, looking towards his members.

I chuckle and rub the back of my neck. I can feel a light heat rise to my face. Make it end.

"Thanks but, that's not true," I say.

Jimin and Taehyung both, dramatically gasp. I walk over to the bedside table and unplug my phone from the charger. I wind up my charger and put it away. Missing one. I notice that Seokjin is not in the room.

"Where's Seokjin?" I ask, cutting off the mini debate about me.

"In our room," Namjoon answers.

"He's been gone a while though, should we go check on him?" Yoongi asks.

"I'll do it," I quickly answer.

"Uh, okay," Yoongi stands up and walks to me.

"Here you go," He hands me his keycard.