t w e n t y - t w o

s u n d a y

8:00 a.m.

Yoongi's POV

I walk into Y/N's room to see them still sleeping. They look so peaceful. . . and adorable. It sucks that I have to wake them up, especially since they don't get much sleep. I gently shake them.

"Morning sleepy head," I greet, Y/N slowly opens their eyes.

"Morning Yoongs," they reply in a tired voice, sitting up.

I smile at the nickname. Is it weird that I could listen to her voice and never get tired of it? I wonder.

"Did you sleep good?" I ask.

"Fifty fifty," they say, moving their hand side to side.

"Now, what did I do to have Min Yoongi wake me up? Normally I'm the one that wakes you up," Y/N says, running their fingers through their hair.

"Well, we have to go soon. So, get dressed and such," I state.

Y/N nods their head. They push the blanket off their body, revealing their pajamas.

"Can you get out so I can change?" They ask.

I should probably do that.

"Okay, bye," I awkwardly say, walking out their door.

Before I leave I hear Y/N giggle.

Your POV

He's too cute I think to myself. I get out of my bed and check my phone for the weather. Hallelujah! It's not, 'time to freeze your butt off' weather. But it's still pretty cold. I go through my clothes and pull out some items.

A/N: your outfit

A/N: your outfit

"Okay, where the fudge are my contacts?" I ask myself, digging through my bag.

I stand back, annoyed out of my mind. I mean I don't really need them. But I do. Fine.

"Do not tell me I lost them," I groan.

I pull my glasses out of the side pocket of my bag and put them on. I don't mind my glasses, I just don't like wearing them. Okay, maybe I do mind them. Especially having to get new ones. I throw my bag over my shoulder and walk into the living room.

"Is that you Y/N?" Jimin asks, tilting his head to the side.

"Good morning to you too Jimin," I reply sarcastically.

"Since when do you wear glasses?" He asks, crossing his arms and peaking around me.

"Uh, elementary school," I reply, my voice going higher in debate if I'm right.

"Wow, Y/N you look cute," Hoseok compliments me.

My eyes widen, I'm surprised by what he just said. It's not everyday a member of BTS calls you cute.