19- Andrew

After the terror and stress of the previous two days, sunday dawned with a sky as grey as the band's moods. They were all mentally and emotionally exhausted. Leah, Jacob, and Seth had stayed another night. Embry and Quil had both had to leave for work the night before. Andrew and Tobias had reassured the rest of them that they did not need to stay, but the three of them had been remarkably firm.

The living room and Even's room had been cleaned and re-furnished back to catalogue standard. The glass walls in the living room had been replaced. The workers had switched out both glass doors with new ones that worked as one way mirrors. No one could see in from the outside now, much to the band's relief. The slightly brunt sofa had been replaced with a deep red leather one that complimented the new navy blue walls nicely. All of the wreckage Gabriel had caused, and the chaos of the night now hidden underneath fresh paint.

Even's room had also had to be drastically changed. Tobias, Andrew and Lucas had all offered to switch with him if it made him more comfortable. But the blonde had stubbornly refused. His broken wardrobe was replaced and his ruined clothes had been thrown out. Andrew had already added a shopping trip to his chore list. Unfortunately the message written over his bed could not be removed. Sharpie had seeped into the paint. So the workers had painted over the wall in black, turning it into a massive chalk board. Lucas had already drawn all their star signs in a orbit round the bed frame. (Libra for himself. Gemini for Even. Pisces for Tobias. And Cancer for Andrew).

Still, the four of them plus the other three bunked down in the studio for another night. The changes still fresh and their anxiety not gone. The nerves were lower and all of them were clingy, unwilling to leave the others alone for long periods, but not as bad as it had been. Embry and the other's presence helped a lot. Andrew was almost sad to see Embry leave yesterday, but that might have just been the anxiety talking.

"I wish I could stay longer", Embry had said. "But we all work on tribe lands. Sam understands if we miss a few days but they need the help. I'll be back on Monday". Andrew had nodded as Embry squeezed his hands. The taller boy smiling as he and Quil stepped away to the truck.

"Andrew", Tobias called, breaking him out of his thoughts. "Want salmon with your eggs?"

"Yes. Thanks". Tobias nodded and added some smoked salmon to the side of his eggs. It was late morning. Closer to midday and none of them had eaten yet. So they were all sitting down for a late breakfast, or early lunch. Brunch, Even called it. Andrew guessed that is was a European thing.

Next to him at the table, Lucas, Jacob and Leah were chewing hungrily. The radio on in the backround. Kerrang station, Andrew's preference. Tobias was at the stove, apron tied round his waist and glasses slightly foggy. He wore a short sleeved shirt decorated in skulls over blue jeans, hair ungelled and fluffy. Andrew snorted as he watched Jacob. The tanned boy not taking his gaze off Tobias for a minute.

Tobias set the plate down before Andrew with a smile. The scrambled eggs lightly seasoned with buttered toast and smoked salmon. Simple yet delicious.

"Even! Food!" Tobias called up the stairs.

"Coming!" Feet against the stairs then Even entered the kitchen. He sat on Andrew's other side, Seth trailing behind him like a puppy. Andrew chuckled at Even's still damp hair and pushed the cup of prepared coffee over. Even grinned at him, more colour in his skin than yesterday. He was wearing one of Andrew's turtleneck jumpers. All of his own torn or muddy. It was a deep purple-red, the collar high enough to cover his still bruised neck.

Leah, Seth and Jacob were in different variations of their customary Jean shorts and T-shirt's. Leah has returned to their houses to grab new clothes earlier that morning. Andrew still wondered if any of them got cold, but judging from the pure heat radiating from their bodies, he doubted it. Maybe they were just really well climatized.