Chapter 7- Justin Bieber??

Harper Marie Kings

Lunch was over a couple of minutes later and I left the library as soon as I could

Lunch was over a couple of minutes later and I left the library as soon as I could. My next class was English Lit. I hadn't seen Andrew since the last class we had and I remembered I have been absent for a week.

I sighed and entered the class. It was empty save for two girls sitting at the front chatting about God knows what and Mr. Parks at the front with his leg on his table and his head leaning on his chair. He seemed asleep. What the hell does that man do outside of school?

I went to my seat and plunged on it after dropping my bag. I looked out through the window and saw a group of skimpy bimbos on the field doing whatever it is they were doing. All I was honestly seeing was a bunch of desperate girls in need of counselling on self-respect.

I missed cheer leading. It was a hobby I started in middle school with Kylie. Senior year and Kylie's our leader and I was her assistant. She led us pretty well. But the new set of girls that joined this year were just in for the popularity associated with it and well the jocks-date-cheerleaders thing they've got going on. They were such airheads.

I started bobbing my head to an imaginary song playing in my head whiles looking at them practice. Kylie came out a few minutes later and was accompanied by her new assistant, Carson. I tsked and looked away. A hand was draped across my eyes in an instant. A familiar cologne wafted in my nose.

"Guess who?"

I hummed. "Santa??"

"Nope try again."

"Justin Bieber??" I guessed again.

He huffed and removed his hand from my face. "Justin Bieber, really?" He gave me a blank look as he sat down.

I shrugged. "A girl can dream right?" He rolled his eyes. "Where have you been?"

It was his time to shrug. "Volunteering."
I stared at him in an attempt to goad him on. "Well..." I said when he wasn't giving me anything else.

"Well what?" He asked carelessly.

"Where are you volunteering at?" I inquired.

He chuckled. "That's for me to know and for you to never find out."

I huffed but let it go.
"Where have you been?" he countered.

"Home," I said briefly. I looked up to find him staring. I sighed. "I was sick."

"Oh," he said. "Are you better now?"

I smiled at his genuine concern. "Yes I am."

"That's good then. Now I can bother you. All week has been torture without you, Blue. There was no one to disturb," he said with a smirk. I rolled my eyes at him but said nothing.
People started pouring into the class in their troops. I rested my head on the table in an attempt to get a little rest before class began but I couldn't since Andrew kept throwing random things at me. I was grumpy and threatened to avoid him all day if he didn't stop. That got him. I could barely get any sleep after that because class started immediately afterwards.