Chapter 10- Blue and Blondie

Mm come to think of it, we've never seen Nathan in glasses🤔Ah well *shrugs*

Ah well *shrugs*

Previously on Heart of A Wallflower:
Andrew invites Harper to go out with him and his friend. That friend turns out to be Nathan. They go on that clichéd lakeside ride and Harper gets to know how the two became friends. She wakes up the next morning in her bed and has no memories of how she got there. Later on, she finds out, Nathan carried her up.

Harper Marie Kings

Sunday was spent mostly lazing around on the couch, my mind drifting once in a while to Saturday's events but soon, I was in the crowded hallway of my school in front of my locker.

The shrill sound from a microphone which hasn't been used in a while was heard and I along with others winced. The voice of the School Committee's Representative, Sandy Pipers from our year, came through clear and sturdy.

"Good morning fellow students. I believe most of you are already aware of why you've been graced with my voice this morning..." I rolled my eyes. Cocky much. "Now for those of you who are staring up at the speakers like deer's caught on headlights, I'm happy to let you know that the contestants for King and Queen of our Annual senior prom have been decided. As you must know by now, we here at Liberty High have a tradition of letting known the contestants months before the night so the voting will take enough time as required. You're all to make a decision before the night obviously and the contestants are permitted to run a campaign if they want to. This is to..." She kept on yapping and yapping I swear I could feel my eardrums bleeding. I gathered my things hoping to block out her voice and it worked until I heard my name.

I felt eyes on me. Most were surprised and others still had that disgusted look on. Why would the Council be stupid enough to nominate me? Sure it's been my and Kylie's dream to somehow be co-queens at prom but now, the last thing I need was more popularity.

I shut my locker and scrammed out of the hallway avoiding as many eyes u could. I headed towards the ladies' bathroom and prayed to God it was empty. I sighed with relief when it was. I did my business quickly and splashed my face with water.

I left the washroom feeling fresh and realized I was almost late. all of a sudden, there were two hands pinning me to the wall and a manly smell, more like manly sweat, filled my nose. I looked up to find a dark haired jock with a cocky disgusting looking smirk on his face.

"What the hell do you think you're doing? Get the hell off me!" I tried pushing him off but I have to admit he was strong and my arms were weak as fuck. I wasn't giving up though I tried harder and when I saw him getting closer, my eyes widened and by instinct I slapped. Well I wanted to, but he caught my arm and threw it back to my side.

"Now, now sweetheart. Calm down I won't hurt you. Just a little taste and I'll leave you alone." Bile rose up to my throat. Screaming was out of the question. Although it was a washroom for the student body, it was barely used since it was far from the classrooms. I doubt anyone would hear me scream. I struggled more as he sent his head to my neck and tears stung my eyes. I tried to kick him but he had my legs firm to the wall. I was completely helpless.