Chapter 9- Threesomes with Andrew are amazing!

Harper Marie Kings

"Nathan and i were friends since our diaper days

"Nathan and i were friends since our diaper days. Our parents were college pals and they've been in touch ever since then. The job of Nathan's parents required their movement all around the world so before Nathan turned a year, they left London where we all stayed and went to another country. About two to three years later, they came back and we reconnected. At that time, I had forgotten Nathan but after years of being together again, it was like we were never separated. We were inseparable. Like brothers. Although he always tried to act like a big brother to me. I didn't like it one bit and made sure to point out he wasn't older than me anytime he put on his big brother act. He didn't like that one bit. It always erupted into huge fights," he chuckled, obviously remembering what he was talking about. "Years later, they moved permanently away from London and came here. Two years later, we joined them and we've been close knitted since then." He ended with his head drawn back facing the sky and his eyes closed. There was a gush of wind and I closed my eyes too.

The peace I felt from sitting here on the soft grass under the clear sky with a companion like Andrew was incomparable. I longed to feel this way everyday. Its been almost an hour since we got here. Nathan came back from his swim ten minutes after he went in. He hadn't been wise enough to bring along with him fresh cloths. Andrew told him to get some but he refused saying he'd go get some when we were leaving. Andrew said otherwise. They argued. Nathan gave in and left. Andrew said he'd be too moody to come back since he's so full of himself. His words, but I agree.

"C'mon its getting late."

I pouted. "But I don't want to leave yet," I gave him my best puppy eyes.

"I'd have most likely fallen for those puppy eyes did I not have several years of training," he grinned and extended his hands towards me as he stood up. "Now get up, Blue. I wouldn't want your mom to castrate me and that is most likely if we don't bring you home early."

I whined and pouted harder. "No," I cried like a baby deprived of candy.

"Now c'mon don't be a child. The drive home will be long. It'll probably be dark when we get home."

I shut my eyes and took in breath. My big finale. I opened my eyes and made them as wide as my sockets could hold. I puckered my lips and made whimpering sounds. Andrew squirmed under my gaze, I could see. He covered his eyes and stepped back.

"No! Stop!" He shook his head and I could feel his resolve weakening. I won. The sun was setting when we left the lakeside. Nathan was by the car tapping away on his phone when we got there and he literally ignored us, well ignored me. Andrew didn't give him the chance to ignore.

"What are you doing man?" He questioned when we got to the car. Nathan didn't spare him glance."Am I speaking to a rock?"

"You both spent an awful amount of time over there," he didn't look up from the phone he was tapping on.