𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐌𝐲 𝐁𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠

───────────────

That day.

It seemed like it was just yesterday.

It started out as normal, at first.

I went to school, met up with Izuku, we got picked on. Then after school, we walked home together...

Izuku was talking about my mother and her recent fight. I loved heroes just like him, I wanted to be one when I grew up, just like him.

But unfortunately... I never got to live that dream.

Because my life was forever changed that day...

"Look! Over there!" I said full of excitement

That dream I had was but a fantasy my naïve self believe would come true. Sort of like a fairy tale...

I was so naïve.

Too naïve.

Izuku looked at the scene with amazement, he loved watching heroes fight villains. He had a small notebook where he would write down the heroes powers and strengths.

Maybe he thought he could come up with strategies to help the heroes defeat villains? Even now I still don't have a clue what that notebook was even for.

The boy then grabbed my hands and we began rushing over to the scene to spectate, "Let's go Yuki-Chan!!" he beamed 

We both smiled as we both ran to the crowd surrounding the street fight between heroes and what I soon learned to be some group of people known as "Schicksal." 

Mother always told me to steer clear of them, no matter what. But my young self was so curious about them, why was I told to avoid them at all costs?

Everything was completely fine, Izuku was hastily taking down notes, people were ranting and cheering around us, and I was watching in awe as one of the heroes punched a Schicksal member square in the jaw.

And then it happened... I found out why I was told to stay away from them.

The semi-peaceful atmosphere was interrupted by some sort of light vine flying through the crowd of spectators, directly at my green-haired friend and myself.

I shifted in front of Izuku to protect him and braced for an impact that never came, instead, I felt something slither around my waist and my limbs.

"What the-?!"

I heard the sound of Izuku dropping his notebook onto the ground and the scream of horror and sorrow that followed as I was dragged away from him and the crowd of people.

He ran after me with no hesitation, "Yuki-Chan!!" he yelled as he chased after me.

As soon as he started running, he was stopped by those people I mistakenly called "heroes." They saved the boy trying to help... but not the girl who was actively being abducted by dangerous people.

"No! That's my friend! I have to help her!!" he yelled tears beginning to drip from his eyes from desperation.

"We can't let you kid!! You'll get hurt!!" one of them had said, restraining him at all costs.