43

Blake's pov/
I mean I had to be bold right. The chat on the live was going mental.
'Well let me see.' Lillia said pretending to think. She then looked at me, held her hand to my cheek before saying 'not on life, there's little kids' in my ear for only me to hear. That was hot. Just saying.
'I think that might have been a yes.' Kio said and Noah put his arm around him.
'Teehee.' Lillia said as she put her head into my chest full of embarrassment. The four of us stayed on the live for a couple more minutes before ending it.
'damm Blake that was booooold.' Noah as as we all jumped up.
'I mean it was a good idea right.' I said looking into Lillia's eyes.
'The best one.' She said smiling.
'Should we take some photos for instagram?' Kio asked. Using the timer on snapchat, we took some cute ones the four of us. Me and Lillia then took some of Kio and Noah. Then the two of them took photos of me and her.
'We are so aesthetic.' I said laughing. Kio posted the photos of him and Noah, Noah used the ones of him and Kio, I posted the ones of the four of us and Lillia used the ones of me and her.
'Should we head back to sway then?' Kio asked as we all walked back to the car. The four of us got into the car, and me and Lillia were in the back.
'Bryce is going to go made when you get in just saying.' Lillia said looking up at her me as her eyes glistened in the sunset. We spent the rest of the car journey listening to music, Queen to be precise (they are iconic fight me). I had my hand on her thigh. Everything felt perfect now. Within ten minutes, we made it back to the sway house ready to be attacked by Bryce. Being the gentleman that I am, I opened the door for Lillia. The front door was already open obviously. Bryce and Josh were standing there, looking ready to pounce us.
'BLAKE GRAY!' Josh shouted.
'YOU REALLY DID THAT.' Bryce said hugging me, much to Lillia's amusement.
'You are really good at getting around the boys aren't you.' Josh said nudging Lillia
'So are you.' she said winking at me, which made us laugh. We all got inside and decided on a movie night. Bryce, Josh, Anthony and Griffin invited Addison, Nessa, Avani and Dixie round.

Lillia's pov/
I needed to speak to Anth. Not that there was an emergency but we hadn't properly talked for ages. The guys turned up at the house with in half an hour. Seeing Anthony so happy with Avani made me smile.
'Anth you wanna come outside quick?' I asked.
'Sure yeah.' He said as we both went outside. He closed the door behind us. I just hugged him. I needed a brother's hug.
'I've missed that.' He said pulling out of the hug.
'Missed what?' I said laughing.
'Has no one told you?' Anth said poking me.
'Told me what?' I said confused.
'You stink.' Wow I love my brother. We went inside to join the others. I sat next to Blake, who instantly put his arm around me.
'I knew Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix was your favourite film so I chose that.' Blake said kissing my head. Love is nice you could say.