41

Blake's pov/

Me and Lillia both left Noah's room and walked back to his. 

'I'm guessing you'll want to get ready.' I said as I got some clothes out for myself to wear.

'I'm only going to change into some jeans, if you don't mind me keeping this on?' 

'Yeah you can keep that on, do you want me to go and get your some?' I asked. 

'I am more than capable of doing it myself.' Lillia replied. And within a minute she was back with a pair of black ripped denim jeans. We both got ready, and Lillia was still wearing my hoodie. 

'Yo are you guys ready?' Kio asked as he knocked on the door. 

'Yeah I am.' Lillia replied as she finished tying her laces.

'Me too.' I replied, as I opened the door. The four of us walked downstairs and said goodbye to the other guys. 

'Who's car are we going to take?' Kio asked as he closed the door.

'Should we take mine? It is new.' Noah said winking, which made us laugh. 

'That sounds alright.' Lillia said. The four of us got into Noah's car, with me and Lillia in the back and Noah and Kio in the front. 

'I'm hungryyyyyyy.' Lillia said moaning. 

'It's not too far away, wait.' Kio said abruptly.

'I'm waiting.' I replied which we all laughed at a little. 

'How are we going to address all of this?' Kio asked as we stopped at the traffic light, and then started driving again. 

'ummm.' Me and Noah responded. 

'I was going to suggest that after we've talked about it over Canes, which tastes great by the way.' Lillia said.

'STOP TALKING ABOUT CAINES.' Kio said laughing. 

'Haha but anyway after we've talked about it, I think we should just do like a sit down video talking about it all.' 

'Yeah that makes sense.' 

'Good idea.' I said kissing her head. 

'Guess where we aaaaare.' Noah said pulling into a parking space. 

'CANES.'