42

Lillia's pov/

The four of us went inside, and Kio and Blake left to order our food leaving me and Noah at the table. 

'Look, I never want things to be awkward between us. I just cant handle that.' I said laughing a little. 

'Neither. I know fans will disagree with stuff and because of TikTokroom, but as long as we're happy about what's going on, it will all be okay.' Noah said, which reassured me. 

'Exactly, I'm so excited about having Canes tho.' I said looking away. 

'GUYS SHE WONT STOP TALKING ABOUT THE FOOD BRING IT OVER.' Noah said in between laughing. 

'Here it is.' Blake said sitting on the chair next to me. 

'Canes can solve life problems I swear.' I said and I drank some of my drink. Everyone laughed as we started eating. As we were all hungry, we finished eating in 5 minutes.

'We might have been a bit hungry.' Blake said as we all laughed. 

'Anyway how do you want to do this?' Noah asked. We spent the next ten minutes figuring it out. As none of us could actually be bothered to film and then edit a Youtube video, we decided we would just go live of my Instagram. 

'I sort of just want to get it out of the way.' Kio said, which we all agreed with. 

'should we sit on the green field outside and just go live now?' Blake suggested and he put his hand on my leg and smiled at me. We all agreed with him, thanks the Canes staff and went outside. 

'Right is everyone ready?' I asked as I opened Instagram. 

'Yeah.' All three boys replied as I hit live. 

Blake's pov/

The chat was going made on the live. It went from 'Uh why are you with him' to 'Guys leave them alone and let them speak.' 

'Sooo we all just wanted to talk about the shit that happened in the past few days.' I said. Noah spoke first, talking about the cheating. Him and Kio then said about the two of them. All the comments were so supportive which made us all so happy. 

'Can I speak now?' Lillia said laughing. 

'Go on then.' Kio said laughing. 

'When all of this happened, at first I was upset about it like anyone would be. But then I talked to Blake about it all, which made me feel ten times better. Noah then let me know about himself, which made me so happy that he felt comfortable telling me. That just made me so happy. Kio then told me and Blake a little while later. That had just made me so happy and made me realise there was no point being upset about it. Two of my closest friends were so happy with each other, which made me feel so much better about it all.' 

'And the four of us know for a fact that lots of people will think what's happen is horrible and disgusting. But it's whats the best for us. Honestly their kids will look adorable.' I said nodding at Kio and Noah. 

'Umm that wont work.' Noah said as we all laughed. We answered a few questions people has asked, pretty random ones. 

'This is a good one. What's the relationship between Blake and Lillia?' Noah asked looking at the two of us, winking. 

'From this second, boyfriend and girlfriend?'