16

Lillia's pov/
As Noah led me into his bedroom, he instantly went and got me one of his hoodies. We later down on his bed scrolling through our socials media's.
'I am so happy right now.' Noah said.
'Same I am so freaking happy.' I replied. After maybe 10 minutes I put my phone on charge as it had about 10%.
'sooooooo.' I said staring into Noah's eyes. He stared right back at me with the cutest smile ever. We both lent in to kiss. Noah put his hands around my waist so I ended up on top of him.
'Are you sure?' Noah asked me. I nodded as continued to kiss him. He started to kiss my neck, leaving a hickey. I pulled Noah's short of whilst he pulled off his hoodie from me. We both took of our jeans and continued to passionately make out. Noah slowly pulled down his boxers, and then pulled down my bikini set from our date. He rolled over quickly to grab a silver packet from his side draw. He slide the condom on and continued to kiss me. He then got on top of me and I gave him a look of reassurance and he slid it in. We tried to stay as quiet as possible so no one would hear us. Noah and I continued to go at it until he finished. We both laid back on the bed, under the duvet.
'Oh shit.'
'What is it Noah?'
I looked up and saw we left the door open.
'Oops.' I said as I quickly got changed back into his hoodie and my underwear.
'Imma just clean up.' Noah said as he went into the bathroom. I picked up my phone and saw messages from our girls group chat.

The girls 🥺🤪

Avani❤️
umm is that Lillia and Noah

Mads💜
Omg I can ever so slightly hear too

Dixie 🤍
Wait what's going on

Addison 💛
I'm not even there and I know what's happening

Dixie 🤍
Ohhhh I know

Hi guys

Avani ❤️
soooo how was it?

omg guys shut up 😂

'Noah.'
'Yesss Lillia.' Noah said as he came back in.
'They heard us.'
'Wait until they see us in the morning.' Noah said as I fell asleep on his shoulder.