Before I get caught starring, I turned back to my phone. I don't even know how to act around her any more.

Samantha ended up putting the notes back into her bag before getting up and going into the bathroom.

Eventually she came back out right when Faith ran into the room, catching both of our attentions.

F: FAMILY GAME NIGHT

P+S: what?

F: I said, FAMILY GAME NIGHT

P: why?

F: our parents are not going to be home tonight so the rest of us should do something. No phones.

S: I don't know Faith

F: oh come on, its going to be fun! Please!!

P+S: fine

Faith smiled and ran out of the room while yelling.

F: HAILEY, I GOT THEM TO SAY YES

H: YAY! FAMILY GAME NIGHT

Me and Samantha both laughed.

~Samanthas POV~

Well I guess we're playing games tonight. Not even a minute went by until Faith came back into the room.

F: Samantha, do you even have games in your house?

S: yeah a few. I'll get it later.

F: ok

~5 hours later~

It's been a few hours now and I've just been chilling in my room not talking to anyone. "Game night" is going to start in a half an hour so I should get ready.

I walked out of my room and went to the closet in the hallway. I pulled out a few games before walking downstairs and into the living room. Both Faith and Hailey were already there.

S: hey

F: dang you have good games

I placed them all down on the table randomly.

S: yeah.

H: we need food

F: PAYTON ORDER PIZZA

P: OK

H: that works

I pulled out my phone and-

F: Samantha I said no phones!

S: but we haven't even started yet!

F: don't care

S: you suck.

I put my phone back into my pocket before walking away to the kitchen. On the way I past Payton walking to the living room. We made eye contact for a split second before looking somewhere else.

Whatever. As soon as I got to the kitchen, I went into a cabinet and got a few bowls. The pizza should be hear in about an hour so I'm going to get snacks.

I ended up filling 4 bowels. One with popcorn, one with Doritos, one with twizzlers and one with M&Ms. I know that's a very random selection but it's there all delicious.

S: EVERYONE COME HELP ME BRING THIS TO THE LIVING ROOM!

They all came up one by one. I handed Hailey a bowel first and the Faith. They both walked away as I handed Payton the third one. Our hands slightly touched making things kind of awkward.

Instead of saying anything, we both acted like nothing ever happened and joined the girls. The night is already not starting off to good.

The four of us sat down in a circle on the floor. Faith and Hailey were on either side of me, while Payton was in front of me. All the food and games were on a table next to us.