Part Three- Of Sorts

Hey, Hi, Hello.

Welcome to part three. It seems Christmas has come early, my dear yaoi addicts, for there's a lemon within this! :D It was written by the ever-amazing 8AnimexLover8. I hope you enjoy this (: It's the last part. Comment and vote, please! This chapter is essentially lemon, with a little bit on the end to round everything up. Kakashi's POV.

DISCLAIMER: I don't own Naruto!
WARNINGS: Lemony goodness! 

Anything in bold is important or with emphasis.
'This is what song lyrics or quotes look like.'
This is what thoughts look like. 

--

'I feel...complete.'

--

    The fight- all the anger and hatred directed towards himself that he'd been holding in over the years- it all fades from him in that moment. He slumps into me, halfway falling into my lap. His head is to my chest and his thin shoulders shake. I stroke his hair, and after a moment of hesitation, I pull my mask down and quickly lean forward, pressing my lips to his forehead. He doesn't seem to notice that I did it. It likely didn't change his mind on what he was saying next, though. Which made me feel monumentally better about the entire situation.

   "I love you."

   I stare down at him, shocked at his words. He broke my heart so many years ago, and now he was telling me he loved me. It was one thing to hear him say that he was sorry, and then something completely different for him to tell he loved me. Kami above, how much did I really have to drink?  "I...don't know what to say. I mean I...I love you too," I manage to stutter out, dazed.

   "I love you, Kakashi. I really do," he whispers, sounding so broken that my heart lurched in my chest.

   "I never stopped," I tell him truthfully. He looks up, tears still trailing down his cheeks. His eyes were gleaming. We look at each other for what really was only a couple of seconds but could've been forever, for all the fucks I gave. My gaze flickers down to his lips, colored an enticing pink. I want to kiss him. Badly. So what was stopping me? It's not like I was afraid. I'd been near-dead enough that the thought of dying by his hand didn't alarm me. So I gently cup his face in my hands and claim his lips in a sweet and loving kiss.

   "Mhmm," he moans lowly, the sound coming from the back of his throat. I nip on his bottom lip, asking for entrance. He denied. So I moved one of my hands from his face to his lovely little ass, giving it a quick squeeze. He gasps and I take the opportunity to plunge my tongue into his warm, wet cavern, intent on learning every dip and curve. He moans into my mouth. When the need of oxygen was too much to ignore, I break the kiss and open my eyes. His are clouded over with a combination of love and lust.

   "Kami, you're beautiful," I tell him, my voice low. My eyes rake over his slightly feminine frame, from his dark locks to his soft, pale skin. He was perfect, and all mine. I kiss him again, but this time a bit more intense and passionately. He moans quietly into my mouth, to which I answer back with a low groan. I let my hands slowly trail down his body, stopping to play with the hem of his shirt. Silently asking for permission to continue. He breaks the kiss to quickly pull it over his head, throwing it over his shoulder. It lands somewhere behind the couch. I take this as a 'go ahead' signal and pin my little Ita-chan to the couch, his back pressed into the cushions with his toned legs wrapped around my hips. I kiss him again- this one shorter than the previous- and when I break the kiss, I trail wet, open-mouthed kisses down his neck, searching for his soft spot. When I find the desired spot- his breath hitched- I bite and suck on it, the little piece of skin between his neck and shoulder, until I could see a bruise start to form. Little whimpers fell from his swollen mouth.