"SO you call us boring?" A 7th year Ravenclaw called from her table. 

"We are bookworms, but so is that Granger girl! If you call bookworms boring then Granger is also boring is that right?" A 5th year Ravenclaw boy shouted.

"I-No! I- dd-didn't me-mean it li-like that!" Evelyn stuttered before stalking out of the library, Ron in tow behind her. 

Hermione gave Harry and the Ravenclaws an apologetic look before heading out.

"Wait! Granger!" Harry called running after her. 

"Read this." Harry ordered grabbing a book from the shelves and giving it to her. "You'll find out about Nicolas in here."

"Thanks Harry." Hermione smiled before rushing off.

"What was that for?" Draco asked as Harry reached the table.

"Nothing! Quidditch match is tomorrow. Maybe I should reconsider being a seeker..." Harry mused as his thoughts were scattered around his brain.

"What? You don't want to be a seeker anymore?" Blaise asked eyes wide open.

"Not a seeker. I'd do well as a chaser, especially with my aim.." 

"Why not a seeker?" Daphne asked jumping into the conversation.

"Because I know that Draco wants to be a seeker during our 2nd year." 

Draco choked on his breath as he tried to calm down.

"How-How did you know?" 

"Easy, you have been practicing Quidditch all Christmas, specifically the seeker position. I'm a good thrower, I think I'd take the chaser spot next year. For the rest of this year, I'll still be a Seeker." Harry finished keeping his books and leaving the library. 

Daphne leaned against her seat and made a mental note to write to her father soon about Quidditch and Harry.

~

It was the day of the 2nd Quidditch match between Gryffindor and Slytherin. Unfortunately, Gryffindor had beaten Hufflepuff, meaning the lions have to go against Slytherin again. The winner of this match will then earn the Quidditch cup. And Harry made an oath with himself to win the cup or die trying. 

Harry headed towards the Quidditch field after spending time with his fathers earlier in the morning. The sky was clear with no clouds, and there was little winds. Perfect for Quidditch. As soon as Harry entered the changing rooms, the Slytherin team was already there and was ready to go. Soon, Harry was already ready as they mounted their brooms.

"WELCOME TO THE FINAL QUIDDITCH MATCH OF THIS YEAR SEASON! THE MATCH TODAY IS BETWEEN THE SLIMY SLYTHERIN AND THE BRAVE GRYFFINDORS!"

"JORDAN!" McGonagall shouted at him.

"SORRY PROFESSOR! I'M JUST TELLING THE TRUTH!" 

Boos and shouts came from the Slytherin side while the Gryffindors were cheering. 

"THIS IS THE FINAL SHOWDOWN BETWEEN THE POTTER TWINS! LETS HOPE THIS MATCH WILL NOT END UP IN ANOTHER ACCIDENT LIKE THE LAST ONE! ANYWAYS, LET'S BEGIN!"

The match began with such speed, it seems like the Gryffindors didn't want to lose this time, and started their A game. 

After a few minutes of scoring, Harry finally spotted the Snitch near the bottom of the pitch. Harry turned his broom towards the direction of the Snitch and dived down. Evelyn meanwhile was too busy looking at the chasers who were chasing the Quaffle. 

Finally, Harry wrapped his fingers around the Snitch, before pulling out of the dive, his toes skimming the dry grass. He looked at his team who were still fighting over the Quaffle 20 feet above the ground. Harry let out a soft chuckle as he flew towards the teacher's stand, handing the snitch towards McGonagall. 

Prof. McGonagall jaw dropped as she saw the snitch in Harry's hand before gesturing for Madam Hooch that the game was over. Madam Hooch quickly blow her whistle confused. Everyone was confused until they saw the snitch in Harry's hand. 

Then a wave of applause came from the Slytherins, Hufflepuffs, and Ravenclaws, while the Gryffindors were upset. The Slytherin team came flying towards Harry, crushing him in a tight hug. 

"IT SEEMS LIKE THE POTTER BOY CAUGHT THE SNITCH! 180-20 TO SLYTHERIN! SLYTHERIN WIN THE QUIDDITCH CUP! Again." Jordan sighed as he finished the match. 

The Gryffindor team flew down and immediately start arguing with one another. Harry spared a glance at his friends before smiling and walking towards the Slytherin common room where a party was being held.

A/N: thank you for 30k reads! I'd never expected it to reach this much! I won't be posting until 4 December, as my exams start this week until 1 December. I really am sorry, but I will try to post as soon I can. Please continue to vote and comment, I really enjoy reading your comments. (as long as they are not insulting comments) See you very very soon!