"Hey Stacey, I need you to breathe, I'm here!" Nick says worried. "Do you want me to drop you off, I can make an excuse about you not feeling well?" I nod,I don't think I can stay here any longer.

Nick carries me and when he enters the dining room he says that I am not feeling so great and he asks if he can drive me home.
After my parents tell him to call if anything else happens, Nick drives me home,I don't say anything the whole drive home.

Nick said that he'll stay until my parents come back and I just nod,I go to my room and change into my pyjamas, the moment my head hits the pillow I burst out crying, I can feel Nick sit on my bed and rubbing small circles on my arm, after a while I fall asleep and the next thing I remember my alarm is already ringing and Nick is nowhere to be found.

When Millie picks me up in the morning I tell her everything, and she tells me that maybe Charlie didn't mean what he said because he was angry and said the first thing that came to my mind.

When we get to school, Nick is already there and he looks extremely lost,when I look at Millie I can see that she is literally drooling over him,I burst out laughing and she turns a deep shade of red and gets out of the car.

Millie knows about the plan me and Nick are doing, so when Nick hugs me in front of everyone, she doesn't get mad.

"Thank God you finally arrived, I can't find the office, and everyone I ask is busy daydreaming about me,and some of the dudes were sending some very sharp daggers my way!" Nick says anxiously.

"Okay then follow me!" I say and Nick kisses my cheek, literally everyone is on their phones, by the end of the first period,the whole school will know.
And hopefully this plan will work.

After I get Nick settle in I go to my class,I have the first period with Charlie, great, the one person I was not looking forward to seeing.

Charlie didn't come,either he did it on purpose or what if something happened to him.

I can barely focus in all classes, and the only thing I can think of is, will our plan work or not.
During lunch, we sit at the cafeteria, and ofcourse to put a show,Nick made me sit on his lap,Millie started laughing at my red face and in returning I glared at her, literally everyone was look our way.

"It's just for show!" Nick whispers, Charlie and Hunter are sitting at a table with the other jocks.
So apparently Charlie just skipped the class because he knew I was going to be in it.

To make them even angrier, I put my arms around his neck, and Nick starts to choke on his sandwich,Millie starts laughing at him and he also glares at her.

The rest of the day was pretty much boring, both stepbrothers were avoiding me and I didn't have any classes with any of my other friends.

My last class is p.e, I still don't see the point of that class, I was busy taking my p.e clothes from   my locker when all of a sudden I am being slammed against the locker, I thought it was actually Jeremy, but it was actually Lucy, she is the queen bitch of our school.

"You are going to stay away from all the 3 boys bitch!" She spits on my face.

"And exactly why would I do that?" The moment I said that she punches straight across the nose, and she swipes my legs from underneath me, I can feel the cut on my leg open.

"Stay away from them!" She says and then she leaves with her friends.
I can't go to p.e like this,and with my wound open, the blood is gushing out,and my nose is also bleeding.

I try getting up but end up slightly and falling hard on the floor, after a few tries I get myself up and walk to Nick's car.
I think we have about 10 minutes before the last bell rings, will I even be able to stand until then.

Those 10 minutes were the longest 10 minutes in my whole life, by the time the bell rang I was already on the floor and about to pass out.

"Holy shit Stacey, what happened?" Nick says while putting me in the car.
I can barely form the words, the only thing I can hear is my heartbeat and Nick saying something about getting me to the hospital.

What is the damm time,and why on earth is the sun so bright.
I groan and pain shoots up my spine every time I move anything.
My throat is extremely dry and it feels like I haven't drank water for a whole week.

"Hey, you're fine!" Nick says, he is right next to me, then do I realise that I am in a hospital bed and the memories of what happened come rushing.

"For how long was I unconscious?" I ask.

"For about 2 hours!" Nick says and gives me the cup of water. "And your parents are on their way here, in fact they should be here right now!" The moment he says that my parents burst through the door and are hugging me and asking me all sort of questions.

After I tell them that I am fine,I tell them that I slipped and then the cut opened, Nick can see that I am lying but he doesn't say anything.

The doctor said that I am good to go and that I need to be back in a week for him to see the cut and he said more medical stuff,so i wasn't really paying attention to him.

"Who did this Stacey? Was it Hunter or Charlie?" Nick whisper- shouts.
He looks extremely worried.
"It was Lucy, the queen bitch of our school, she was threatening me to stay away from you and Charlie and Hunter!" I say rolling my eyes. Nick looks like he is going to murder her.

My parents thank Nick for everything he's done and that if he ever needs anything, he can call them.

                  ××××××××××××××××××××

So the same usual stuff.

Don't forget to vote and comment
Love you guys!

humyyussuf❤