I get in the car and just stare out the window, who would have thought that trees would look this green.

"You're avoiding me Stacey!" Hunter says.
And they sky is so blue,what an interesting colour.

"Can we please just talk and sort stuff between us,and then maybe we could go back to the way we were." I snap my head at him,how can he just say go back to the way we were after everything that he's done.

"What is this gathering that Charlie had to go to about?" I ask change the topic.
Hunter frowns and looks at me.

"Charlie has a doctor appointment or something, not a gathering!" Hunter says.
Wait, so if Charlie has a doctor appointment why would he lie to me.
I turn to the window and carry on staring, I will definitely have to ask Charlie about this.

When we got to school, I just left without say anything, and thank God I walked fast,by the time he actually noticed me getting away from him, I was already inside the school.

So now all I have to do is avoid Hunter till it's time to go home.
Lunch time I go to the library, and since Charlie isn't here,I'll just be reading, most of the time when Charlie is sitting with me in the library, he will just start chatting and then he'll ask me what's going on in the book and if he has a book in hand,all of a sudden he'll just scream and say "why can't she just see that he likes her" and a whole lot of other stuff.

I get to the library and sit in our usual table,I take out my book,I am currently in the 6th book in the series, all of a sudden someone just comes and sits there.
I look up and groan, why on earth is Jeremy here.

"What do you want Jeremy?" I ask getting straight to the point, why can't people just let me read in peace, why universe.

"Just came to see how you're doing without your boyfriend!" He says in a bored tone.
Usually I would snap at him,but I'm just not in the mood.

"You did and you can leave now!" I say and go back to reading.
Jeremy got up and left, he actually left without saying or doing anything.

After a while I get up,because I really need to pee,and if I start now I'll probably have to stop in like 5 minutes because the bell should ring in a few minutes, I think.

I go to the bathroom, but on my way there I bump into a wall, and ofcourse the ground kissed my butt again, when I looked up,I saw that the wall was no one other than Hunter,
I quickly get up and try to walk pass him, key word try, he grabbed my wrist.

"You didn't answer my question in the car Stacey!" Hunter says, why did it have to be me.

"Which one,the one where you said,let us forget what happened and get back together!" I say mimicking him. "No thanks Hunter, you were using me!" I say trying to get out of his hold. "Hunter let go of me,you're hurting me!" I try to pull my hand away but Hunter just holds it tighter, then all of a sudden I am being slammed against the locker and Hunter has his hand on my neck.

"Oh my,how the cards have turned!" I snap my head at the direction of the voice and see Jeremy. "Just a week ago,you told me not to do that,and now you're doing it,that is very interesting!" Jeremy says trying to piss Hunter off.

Hunter lets go of me and I slide to the floor,and he turns to Jeremy.

"You should walk away while you can Jeremy, this isn't your fight!" Hunter threatens Jeremy, but Jeremy don't even flinch,and I'm pretty sure that if this was a cartoon you would see the steam coming out of their ears.

After a few minutes of them killing each other with their angry glares, Hunter walks away.

"Are you okay?" Jeremy asks as I am standing up, my mind instantly goes black and I start seeing white dots.

"Whoa,calm down,you must have hit your head on the locker,did you eat something during lunch?" Jeremy asks me.

"No,I was going to eat after I went to the bathroom, I think!" I say and I still can't stand straight.
All of a sudden I am being picked up.
"So I will be driving you home,I don't think you should be straining your brain, you might have a concussion or something!" Jeremy says,and he actuall sounds worried, what is wrong with this world.

I usually would argue, but my head is starting to pain and I can't focus on anything.

After a while my mind is kinda clear,I still have a headache.
When I look around, I notice that I'm in the car with Jeremy, and we are reaching my house.

"Did you just drive me home without saying anything or being a butt like always?" I ask and he rolls his eyes.

"Just be safe okay,and Stacey,I would be really happy if you could go on a date with me!" Jeremy says as I get out of the car,I smile and he drives off.

Great, I have nothing to do again, which means I will probably die of boredom.
So after I shower and everything, I decide to message Charlie.

Hey
How are you?
How was the "gathering" with your mom? :S

He saw the message but didn't reply, why on earth is he acting so strange.
I groan and pull put my book,and as usual I stayed up till 12 reading.

                    ××××××××××××××××××

Hey guys!

Please don't forget to vote and comment.

Love you guys!!

humyyussuf❤