"Really?" Charlie nods.

I'm literally the happiest person in the universe, this is the first time someone said they like something that I made,remember that cake that I made,my parents literally told that it tasted ugly and that I should probably not bake ever again, so to hear this,it's just amazing.

We decide to have pizza for lunch,Charlie didn't want me to pay,even though I said we'll share the amount, he kept saying no,so I told him that if he doesn't let me pay I won't give him the cupcakes.
And he let me pay my share, what is it with boys and the whole I need to pay because I'm the guy and you're a girl.

After lunch we head to the local library.

"So what do you need help with?" I ask as we settle down.

"Everything in math!" He says.

This going to be a long lesson.
So I start from basics and make my way up,Charlie is actually a really fast learner, he is quick to pick up the formulas and the equations, he just needs a little push.

We were at the library for about 2 hours and I made sure to get Charlie ahead in the work,while Charlie was packing up,I decide to take a look around, I'm in need of books.

I walk around for a few minutes but nothing has caught my eye yet.

"What are you looking for?" Charlie asks.

"Any book that is interesting!" I say and Charlie starts looking around.

He pulls out one and gives it to me.

"I'm number four"
Sounds interesting, I decide to give it a shot, I take the book after it and we go to the icecream shop.

Again Charlie says I can't pay,because the icecream was his end of the deal,I let him pay this time.

He bought for me the cookies and cream one and for him the double chocolate one.

This one tasted amazing also but i still think the salted caramel is the best.
Apparently Charlie also took a book from the library, i didn't even see him taking one.

After the icecream, Charlie drives me home, the whole ride there we kept arguing which series were the best between the hunger games and maze runner.
At the end we agreed that both the series were okay. So it was a tie.

When we got home,my dad was just getting out of the car,my dad called Charlie over.

"Good evening Mr. Craft!" Charlie says nervously.
I roll my eyes and give my dad a kiss.

"What did you guys do?" My dad asks in this interrogation tone.

"We were in the library dad,and would you stop scaring Charlie, we didn't do anything." My dad rolled his eyes and went back inside.

"I should probably go,and thanks for today Charlie!" I say.

"Aren't I the one who needs to thank you, considering the fact that you did tutor me for math and baked me cupcakes!" Charlie smirks.

I roll my eyes and get inside.
The moment I get inside, my mom starts asking me questions like,how was it, what did you do,and other stuff that I didn't get,and she also said that the cupcakes taste amazing.

So I told her about what happened the whole day and then headed upstairs, I could really use some sleep and some reading right now.

As I was going up I asked my mom how on earth did she know I baked them,and she said that flour and sugar don't just disappear out of nowhere.

I showered and went downstairs for dinner,after dinner I go up to my room and check my phone,and there is a message from Charlie.

The cupcakes taste amazing, and I am speaking for the whole family.

I smile and sit with my book reading.

The back says it has to do with aliens, I have never read about aliens before, but like the saying goes.

"You'll never know untill you try it"

                 ×××××××××××××××××××

Hey guys!

Have any of you read the lorien legacies?

If you haven't,I would definitely check it out if I were you,they are amazing.

Which series do you guys think is better between the hunger games and the maze runner?

And please don't forget to vote and comment.

Love you guys!

humyyussuf❤