"Mind telling me who you punched?" He asks seriously.

"I ran my hand into a pole!" I try to sound as serious as I could.

"Hmmm,very interesting pole." He chuckled." Now Stacey, the truth!" He looked me straight into my eyes.

"I punched Hunter." I waited to see his reaction.
He burst out laughing.

"You punched Hunter!" He said in between his laugh.

After he calmed down,we headed out of the class.

"How did you know I was lying?" I ask.

"You didn't stare at me straight into the eye!" He said in a "I know it all" tone.
I was surprised at how Charlie knew me so well.

"Stacey I am so sorry,if I had found out earlier, maybe none of this would have happened." There is hurt and guilt and remorse in his voice.

"It's not your fault Charlie, and besides you told me the moment you found out about it,so I forgive you Charlie!" I say,he looked like the happiest person in the universe after I told him that.

We go our separate ways and decide to meet at the library for lunch, my mind was still filled with Hunter and everything else.

My next class was chemistry, it is probably my favourite subject, the only thing I hate about it right now,is the fact that Jeremy Corbyn is my lab partner for this section that we are doing.

Is it a crime to "accidentally" drop some chemicals on him,and hope that he dies or something.

Maybe you should punch him like how you punched Hunter, it would be a show to watch.

Not a bad idea. But with my hand already bruised, I don't think I would be able to do much damage to him.

Through out the whole class,the only thing he did was annoy me,first he "accidentally" touches me,then his dirty jokes,and then once he grabbed my butt, I jumped out of my seat,and everyone turned around, then he started laughing causing everyone else to start laughing.

I'm pretty sure I hate chemistry now,I will kill him if he ever does that again.

Lunch time I went to the library and waited for Charlie, I waited for a few minutes and he was still  not here,after about 10 minutes when I knew that he wasn't going to come,I decided to just leave,maybe can't isn't so different from Hunter.

Just as I was packing my stuff away, Charlie walks in.

"Stacey I am so sorry! I didn't know it was going to take so long!" He looks genuinely sorry.

"Where were you?" The moment I asked that,he pulled out a tub of ice cream, and not just any icecream,it's the salted caramel from the ice cream shop.

"The other day I asked you out for ice cream but you didn't enjoy it like before, so I went to buy it!" Charlie says flustered.

"You went now to buy the icecream?" I ask as I take the tub away from him.

"Well yes,don't you think it would have melted if I bought it in the morning!" He says in duh tone.

We sit and start eating the ice cream out of the tub,I have never tasted anything this amazing before.

We sat in silence as we both devoured the icecream, it felt nice.
It was the last spoon of ice cream, me and Charlie stared at each other, it was kinda like those cowboy movies, where you wait and stare at each other and see who takes the first shot.

We both try to pull the tub,but seriously man,this guy is the quarterback,he was obviously going to win,so I did what anyone would have done for a icecream, I scratched him hard.