Chapter 7

All three of them headed down to the living room. And sat down Stefan sat next to Rebekah arm draped around her as usual. While Kol sat opposite them.
Rebekah explained everything that her twin had missed. Why they weren't in New Orleans anymore, what had happened to Marcel, how they had met Stefan, all the way up to the present.
"And finally after 10 years Stefan finally proposed to me, it was the most amazing thing I had ever seen, of course I said yes. So me and Stefan are now engaged!" Rebekah said full of excitement and delight.
"Congratulations, sista" Kol said standing up and giving her a hug.
"And well done Stefan, for actually being worthy enough to talk to Rebekah let alone marry her" Kol said chuckling while shacking Stefan's hand.
"So why don't you tell me more about yourself Stefan?" Kol asked sitting back down again. Smirking he liked what he heard so far but what can he say he can be extremely nosy, especially when it comes to his twin sister.
" well I was turned in 1864 when I was 17."
"Ah so your still quite a new vampire compared to most" Kol said urging Stefan to continue "you got any family?"
Stefan looked down for a second "er yeah... I have a brother, his names Damon... I haven't seen him since 1912" Rebekah knew Stefan didn't like to talk about his brother to much so she gently squeezed his hand for comfort.
"I'm guessing he's a harsh subject for you then?" Kol enquired raising his eyebrow at Stefan.
"Yeah, I used to have a really bad tendency of when I started drinking blood. I couldn't stop. Damon knew about that yet still convinced me to drink promising he'd keep me under control. He wasn't very good at that since first girl I bit, I ripped her head off" Kol looked intrigued.
"So your a ripper?"
"Ex- ripper" Stefan interrupted
"Me and Nik have been helping him control it, instead of suppressing it"
Rebekah said looking proud
"I see your getting Kol up to date on the last 2 decades" klaus smirked walking into the room "congratulations both of you on the engagement" he smiled as Rebekah ran over to him and gave him a hug, thanking him for waking Kol.
"Well it had been to long, and besides I was starting to miss our brother myself" Klaus said smiling over to him.
Kol playfully rolled his eyes but smiled non the less.
They were all getting along perfectly and non of them could be happier.

Ik this is short but I'm starting to get a case of writers block. So it'll probably be a while before I update sorry guys 😞