First Days are the Hardest

Snow fell heavily outside the hideout. The halls echoed with quiet giggles and chuckles. Inside the master suite, Orochimaru and Jun sat up on their bed with the heater going, holding XiaoXiao. Her small pink lips moved a little, some drool puddling there as she fidgeted within Orochimaru's hold of her. Her eyes had yet to open for some delay, but otherwise everything went well.

XiaoXiao grunted in a quiet way as she fidgeted in her long sleeved outfit. She whimpered from time to time, crying out, but threw no fits.

"She's absolutely beautiful and cute." Jun smiled as she rested her head on Orochimaru's shoulder.

"I'm almost certain she will open her eyes. I can feel it." Orochimaru bounced her a little as he leaned in close with Jun.

"Come on now....come XiaoXiao..." Jun coaxed in a quiet voice as the tiny eyelids opened revealing crystalline baby blue eyes. Her eyes were glazed over but after she blinked, XiaoXiao could maintain some of her eyes being open. She looked up to her smiling parents.

"Hello there....finally waking up." Orochimaru chuckled. XiaoXiao's eyes wandered around checking her surroundings as Orochimaru kissed Jun.

"Thank you Jun-bug. She's everything I could hope for." Orochimaru kissed her cheek.

"I don't know how to respond to that, but your welcome I believe is fitting." She murmured. They returned their attention to the baby who had begun to whimper which transferred to crying. Orochimaru went to bouncing the baby. Jun shuddered for a second and looked down to her breasts. Her shirt slowly grew a wet spot.

"Oh! I'm lactating, hand her over." Jun took XiaoXiao and quickly placed her to her breast. XiaoXiao was quick to quiet and latched on. She began to feed as if she never ate before.

"Look at her go. Although if it were me, I'm sure the taste would make me starved." Orochimaru smirked. Jun shot him a knowing look.

"Stop flirting. I'm in no condition for sex." Jun scolded.

"Fine fine fine." Orochimaru shrugged with a chuckle. Jun shook her head and returned to XiaoXiao who still swiftly fed herself. Jun patted XiaoXiao's back and sighed as she sank into the pillows.

"Ideally she sleeps the entire night." Jun yawned as she looked at Orochimaru with a tired smile.

"I'm sure she will. After all, how hard can parenting be?" Orochimaru beamed.