Turn of the Tables

She laid on their shared bed, on her side looking green.

"Jun, why haven't you eaten?! Are you trying to kill yourself?!" Orochimaru brought in a tray of ramen, salad, water.

"Because I have morning sickness! Hurk!" She looked at the food and grabbed the tub. She began to throw up in it, causing Orochimaru to grimace of sorts.

"You cannot die or harm my child! So eat! I've added spices to it!" He sat down and forced a fork into her mouth. She looked sick but swallowed. Her face suddenly lit up as she swiped the fork from Orochimaru and ate fast.

...

She had eaten another spicy meal. She stood in front of the bathroom mirror, looking at her side, rubbing her small baby bump.

"My son craves spicy food. Of course he does, he himself is like me." Before she could turn at the voice, two arms surrounded her stomach.  A chill fell down her neck slowly causing her body to lurch. Her stomach lurched a small jump causing her to stop. Both of their eyes widened at the move and looked down to her stomach.

"Oh my...." Jun managed. Orochimaru smiled and winked at her. "You did this to me." She whisper yelled.

"Well, it was bound to happen soon. I am your master and I was considering having my own to watch this science happen. Amazingly both of our DNA and other things mix together and congeal to form a mass." Orochimaru mused, rubbing her stomach. She turned green covering her mouth. She suddenly sprinted away and threw up.

"Was it something I said?" He casually asked.

"Don't ever use that word congeal....again...." She grunted.