I Love You

XiaoXiao whimpered, squirming in the small pack she was in on Jun's back. Orochimaru took her out to hold her. The three were on a trip back towards their hideout from their mission out.

"We better take a short break here. XiaoXiao is probably hungry and wants to rest." Orochimaru felt it was safe enough to rest in a small opening by the river. They were about to enter Akatsuki territory.

XiaoXiao was handed to Jun who easily moved aside two straps, and covered herself as she began to breastfeed XiaoXiao. XiaoXiao hungrily suckled, making satisfied grunts as she had her fill of Jun's milk. She pulled back with a small burp and wiggled around for a little before returning to sleep.

"Simple enough." Orochimaru smiled. Jun rolled her eyes returning XiaoXiao to her bag which Jun changed to be up front instead of her back.

"How much further again?" Jun asked wearily.

"We can make it there by day's end if we continue a pace with no more stops." Orochimaru hopped back into a tree, followed by Jun.

"Like that's going to happen with XiaoXiao." Jun scoffed.

"Come now, XiaoXiao is but 2 months old and she hasn't been that big of a fuss." Orochimaru chuckled.

"Haha...Well, she certainly put up a show coming into the world. I still have pain down there." Jun whimpered.

"You sure that's not from me?" Orochimaru chuckled before KAPOW!

"Jun, why'd you do that?" Orochimaru whined as he rubbed the top of his head.

"For being a pervert! We haven't any intercourse since XiaoXiao because of my healing wounds and and for that assassination attempt." Jun scoffed as they continued, walking for the time being.

"That doesn't mean we won't ever again, though. To be honest with you Jun, I miss our good old days before you decided I didn't want anything to do with you. I never told you, but I genuinely love you." Orochimaru looked over at her. Jun blushed and looked to the ground.

"I've always loved you, and always will. To think having a baby would make us say it. It's worth it though. If it weren't for my having met you, I would've never become a mother." Jun hugged the sleeping XiaoXiao.

"I owe you my thanks for that as well. I hope we don't just stop at XiaoXiao though, I still very much want a boy." Orochimaru put his hands behind his head with a sigh and smile.

"Yeah, but I'm not giving birth in a bathtub again. Nor am I being forced into a diet." She smiled.

"Alright, alright. You've got me there. Let's do better in the future, my love." Orochimaru chuckled before the two launched themselves into the trees to continue jumping towards base.