The Arrival of XiaoXiao

Jun panted as the pain slowly left her and motherly instincts snuck in. The bathroom echoed with the sounds of a baby crying. She moved gently lifting the bloody baby attached to it's umbilical cord. She choked sobs with a smile as she rested the crying baby on her chest.

Her body shivered at the cold, slimy liquid that covered the baby, but she didn't mind. What worried her was the fact she had given birth to a girl. How would Orochimaru perceive this? The shower curtain was slid aside revealing a worn down Orochimaru. His eyes went directly to the baby.

He quickly cut the umbilical cord and began toweling down the baby. Jun was silent the whole time. She focused herself on removing the fluids. Her body shook as she stood, blood dripping from her vaginal region. She used the faucet to rinse away the blood, cleaning the tub, as well as herself. She filled the tub with warm water and soaked herself in it.

Orochimaru at this point returned to the scene with a whimpering, but clean baby in a towel. She held out her hands and took the bundle in her hands. She looked down adoringly and smiled at the baby.

"Isn't she gorgeous?" She heard Orochimaru say as he knelt outside the tub by her. Jun nodded, clearing her throat.

"Yes, absolutely everything I imagined a baby would be. I'm sorry she is a girl and that our prediction was incorrect." She replied.

"I care not if she was a girl or boy. As long as it is our baby, I'm happy." Orochimaru smiled softly. Jun's eyes widened as she tilted her chin to see Orochimaru smiling softly at her.

"Rochi~" She smiled, a tear trickling down her cheek. He admitted love to her before, but this was something new. The way it was said and the circumstances. Jun had no more hesitations.

"Now such a perfect specimen, needs a perfect name. I'm thinking XiaoXiao." Orochimaru beamed.

"I love it. She's small and tiny, but strong. Welcome to the world, XiaoXiao. This is your Mommy and Daddy. We've been waiting for you for awhile now. We've waited forever it seems to hold you. XiaoXiao..." Jun smiled, nuzzling the cheek gently of the baby.