Chapter 15

-------------------------

Cameron's POV

I'm exhausted, I thought to myself as Graham led me into my apartment building. I directed him to the elevator and we waited for it to come back to this floor. I sighed and leaned my head against Master Graham's shoulder. If I was less out of it I'm sure I would be completely embarrassed by my behavior. But right now I couldn't find myself to care. My head hurts. All I wanted to do was lay down and sleep.

The elevator let out a ding signifying it was finally on our floor. We entered and I pressed the button to my floor. The elevator lurched making my stomach roll. Ugh, I felt a little nauseous. Please don't puke, please don't puke.

Noticing my change in demeanor Graham said, "We're almost there Cameron. Don't worry." I decided nodding in response wouldn't be the best idea so I just leaned my head against his shoulder again. I felt him wrap his arm around my shoulders, grounding me a bit. Again, in any other mindset I'm sure I would be blushing and avoiding eye contact at all costs. Moving seemed like way too much work, though.

Once the elevator got to my floor Master Graham pulled me down the hallway to my apartment. After I pointed out which key was the one to my apartment he unlocked the door and led me inside.

"Alright buddy, let's get you to bed," He said while leading me down the hallway towards my bedroom.

"Okay first you need to change." When I just looked at him and sat on my bed he snorted and turned towards my dresser.

"Okay... Should've seen that coming... Let's see what you have to wear," He mumbled while rifling through my drawers. He pulled out a pair of flannel pajama pants and one of my running shirts that said "avocardio" with a running avocado on it.

"Ha, that's hilarious," He said while reading it. He turned to me and brought the clothes over.

"Alright let me help you up, I don't want you to fall over," He said holding a hand out. I sighed and took it, letting him lift me back up to my feet. I didn't even have the energy to be embarrassed about changing in front of him. I pulled off my shirt and grabbed the one he held out, slipping it on quickly. I did the same with my pants, not being able to hide the small blush for that one. Thankfully, I had an appropriate pair of underwear on. He grinned once I was fully changed and pulled down the covers for me.

"Okay, down you go big guy. That's it," He said while guiding me down. Once I was fully laying down and under the covers he said, "I'm going to grab you some water and a trash can in case you feel like puking. You relax, get some sleep, okay buddy?" I gave him a soft, "Thanks," in reply and closed my eyes.

Throughout the night I briefly recalled someone continuously waking me up and forcing me to open my eyes. Thankfully, I went the whole night without puking and once I officially woke up in the morning I felt a lot less nauseous than before. I slowly blinked my eyes open, noticing how dry they felt. I feel like I was hit by a bus. At least it was still dark in my room. I think I would've died if the sun decided to let me know how bright it was feeling this morning. I pushed my blanket off and slowly sat up, groaning in protest when my stomach rolled. I sighed and stood up. I really had to pee.

Stumbling out of my room I made my way down the hallway to the bathroom. As I made my way to the bathroom 'Berto decided to make an appearance and try his best to trip me.

"Fuck, Bear," I said catching myself before I bashed my head into the wall. Fucking cat was trying to kill me I swear.

"Oh, hey, you're up!" I heard behind me, startling the shit out of me.

"What the fuck," I cried while jerking in surprise. I would've definitely fallen into the wall if there weren't a set of hands catching me. I turned to see Master Gavin smiling at me sheepishly.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you. I kinda thought you knew I was here. I've been waking you up for hours now." I wrinkled my eyebrows at him in confusion. Really? I don't remember that... I feel like I would've remembered if Master fucking Gavin was in my bedroom.

He chuckled at my confusion. "It's alright, you were really out of it, I'm sure you didn't even fully realize what was going on," He said while patting me on my arm.

"Now, what're you doing out of bed, mister?" He asked putting one of his hands on his hip. I almost blushed at that. Who knew you could be scolded for doing something you regularly do in your own home.

"I had to go to the bathroom...," I mumbled quietly.

"Oh, of course! Alright, while you do that I'm going to grab you some water and medication. How's your head feeling? You've slept for almost 15 hours now. I shouldn't have to keep waking you up anymore by the way so now you'll be able to get some great uninterrupted sleep in." I leaned my head against the wall trying to absorb all he just said to me. I was way too tired to understand most of it. He smiled softly at me as if realizing this himself.

"Sorry, buddy, you look exhausted. Go to the bathroom then I'll give you your medicine and help you to bed, alright?" He said while guiding me back over to the bathroom door. I nodded softly. The nightlight I had in there gave me enough light to see everything so I wouldn't have to turn on the actual light. He smiled at me once more and closed the door after me, leaving me alone again. Once I finished my business I left the bathroom to find Master Gavin waiting for me in the hallway. He led me back to my bedroom and had me sit on my bed.

"Okay, I'm going to have you take this. It should help with the pain I'm sure you're feeling. Then back to sleep for you. Next time you wake up we're going to get some food in you, sound good?" He asked while handing me a white pill. Since I didn't have the brain capacity to argue with him even if I wanted to I nodded and took the pill, gratefully grabbing the cup of water he held out to me to wash it down. Once I was finished he took the cup, placed it on the nightstand and gestured for me to lay down. I laid down and he tucked me under the covers, brushing the hair away from my face.

"Get some rest," He said while patting my chest. He straightened back up and left the room, closing the door until there was just a crack of light from the hallway. If I was feeling any sort of normal I would've spent at least the next hour over examining his actions, but I couldn't stop my eyes from closing even if I tried. I was exhausted.

----------------------------

Honestly my cat tries to kill me at least 12 times a day. Cats need to come with a warning label--Warning: Will Trip You For Shits and Giggles. But anyway, as always let me know what you think!!