Chapter 2

My idea of what Graham looks like above ^^

A/N: If you don't like my choice... please move on you're comments are getting creepy

-----------------------------------------

Cameron's POV

"Fuck," I groaned while touching my face. For a small woman, she sure did pack a punch. Soon Master Graham called more security, and the woman got carted away to wait for the police to pick her up for assault. I slid down the wall so I was sitting on the ground and tilted my head up to help stop the bleeding. This was definitely not how I wanted my evening to end. Again, I felt a hand on my arm and bring my head down to see Master Gavin crouched in front of me. Great just what I needed, another reason for him to find me unattractive. I lowered my gaze. I wish the ground would just swallow me up.

            "Are you okay?" He asked. I glanced up to see nothing but concern on his face. I shifted uncomfortably under his gaze. I cleared my suddenly dry throat.

            "Yeah, I've had worse." I sighed.

            "Come on let's get you cleaned up," he said while holding a hand out to me. I humored him by taking it knowing full well he won't be able to actually lift me up. After I'm up off the ground Master Gavin surprised me by keeping my hand in his and leading me towards the bathroom. I glanced back to see one of the other bouncers taking my place at the door. In the front entrance of the club we were stopped by Master Graham.

            "Cameron, are you okay?" He asked, placing a hand on my shoulder. Wow having two Doms touching me at the same time, even as innocently as this, was still a different feeling for me. I've never had this much attention directed at me. Even though it's just because they're concerned and not actually interested in me as a submissive I can't help but like it.

            "Yes, Sir. I'm okay." I answered and before I could say anything else Master Gavin cut in.

            "I'm taking him to the bathroom now to get him cleaned up." He stated looking at me expectantly. I just nodded in agreement, very unclear on what I should do in this situation.

            "Okay it looks like Gavin has it under control then. I want to thank you Cameron, for grabbing her fist. Come up to my office when you're finished up." He demanded and then walked away. Gavin grunted and started leading me to the bathroom again. Once in the bathroom he led me over to the sinks and grabbed a paper towel. He put it under some running water and then grabbed my chin to bring my face closer so he could wipe the blood off my face. Since I was so disgustingly submissive, I let him take control and closed my eyes. Once finished, he patted my cheek and I opened my eyes as he tossed the paper towel into the trash can.

            "Come on let's go to Graham's office now, Cameron, was it?" He questioned. I nodded at him and then followed him out of the bathroom. On the way to the office we stopped at the kitchen where he grabbed an ice pack and handed it to me.

            "Put it on your nose," He commanded while turning around not even waiting to see if I'd obey. I sighed softly and did as I was told. Even when he's looking at me he's not actually seeing me. Once we got to the office Master Gavin didn't even bother to knock on the door, he just walked in. Master Graham looked up at the noise and sighed in annoyance. I'm assuming because his brother didn't bother to knock.

            Master Graham looked at me and said, "Sit," while motioning at one of the chairs in front of his desk. I obeyed him immediately. Master Gavin stayed behind me and I could feel his eyes on me while Master Graham cleared his throat. I kept my eyes down on the ice pack in my hands.

            "Cameron, look at me." My head snapped up and I made eye contact with Master Graham. He smiled at me.

            "First of all, Cameron, I would like to thank you for saving my face earlier," He chuckled. I opened my mouth to reply but he held up his hand.

            "Now I know you, you're going to try and brush it off but you should be very proud of yourself. I know I am." He smiled at me. As hard as I tried not to, I could feel a blush creeping into my cheeks. I wasn't used to this kind of attention.

            "But anyway, I want to give you the rest of the night off, since you only have an hour or so left anyway."

            "But Sir-"

            "Do not argue with me on this Cameron," He demanded sternly. I just sighed and nodded my head.

            "Now get out of here, go home." He said nodding his head at the door. I whispered my thanks and left the office, but not before peeking at Master Gavin. He was frowning at the floor, I wanted to ask what was wrong but I knew it wasn't my place. After I shut the door I couldn't help but stand there and listen to the conversation on the other side of the door.

            "Your bouncer, Cameron, he's a submissive?" I heard Master Gavin ask.

            "Yes he is, he's actually-" Before I got to hear the rest a hand fell on my shoulder and a voice said, "You know it's rude to eavesdrop kiddo." I looked up in embarrassment at Damien's amused eyes.

            "I'm sorry, Sir."

            "It's alright we all have our moments. Now I'm assuming Graham gave you the rest of the night off so get out of here, go get some rest and be sure to ice that shiner you have!" He chuckled while shooing me out of the building. I sighed and headed over to my car. I started the engine and headed home. Thankfully I lived only about fifteen minutes away.

            Once I was at my apartment complex I parked in the underground parking and took the elevator up to the third floor. I usually took the stairs but today I'm just too exhausted to even think about any sort of cardio. Entering my apartment, I tossed my keys onto my side table and locked my door. I could hear the jingle and curious meows of my cat coming to greet me.

            "Hey Bear," I cooed, squatting down to pet him. I smiled as he purred happily bumping his head against my hand.

            "Are you hungry Roberto?" I asked, receiving a meow in response. I chuckled and moved to the kitchen to feed us both. Once he was settled down with some nasty smelling wet food and my grilled cheese was made I headed over to the couch and plop down. I checked the time to see it's just a little past 2 in the morning. Since the club closes at 3 in the morning it seems I didn't miss much of my shift. I sighed while getting up and putting my dishes in the sink, since I lived alone I could do them when I damn well pleased. After checking the litter box, I headed to my bedroom and fell face first on my bed. After a minute, I got up and got ready for bed so the next time I fell onto my bed I was actually ready to sleep. And sleep I did.

------------------------------

Please be sure to let me know what you guys think!! Feedback is always greatly appreciated. I love votes and comments, I value all of your opinions. I posted on my profile, but I will be updating this book every Friday!! For more updates be sure to follow me!! Thanks guys, I'm so glad ya'll seem to like it so far (: (8/28/2020)