Chapter 29

So I was going to add a picture of some cute ass panties Cammy likes to wear but I don't really feel like being punished by wattpad lol so... use your imagination I guess?

——————
Cameron's POV

I hung up the phone and went to my bedroom to plug it in. Master Gavin was going to be back in town in a little over an hour. I was very excited, and a little nervous. I missed him but... what if he didn't miss me. He said he did and I wanted to believe him. A small part of me was just unreasonably suspicious.

I moved around my kitchen getting ready to start cooking. I figured with how long he was gone a home cooked meal would be nice. Eating out at restaurants or at the hotel can get old fast I'm sure. I picked something easy that could wait in the oven and stay warm remembering Master Gavin's final words to me before hanging up.

"I wanted you prepped and ready, waiting for me by the door."

I shivered at the memory and quickened my movements. I wanted to give myself enough time to get ready and be by the door before he got here. I didn't want a punishment, especially when we haven't seen each other in almost a week. I bustled around the kitchen, preparing the simple sheet pan dinner. After cutting up the veggies and meat, seasoning and oiling it, I tossed it into the oven to bake. I would turn down the temperature before I waited by the door. I quickly cleaned up the kitchen and washed my hands before heading to my bathroom to get ready. 

I checked the time and decided I had enough time to hop in the shower. I shucked my clothes and turned on the water, I had to make this quick if I wanted my hair to be any sort of dry by the time Gavin got here. I quickly made work of washing my body and hair. I couldn't help the direction my brain kept going. 

"Come on let's take a shower," Gavin said hopping up and pulling me up behind him. I smiled and followed obediently behind him. We had just finished having sex so I had no idea where his energy was coming from. I felt like I could lay down for the rest of my life. He led me into the bathroom and left me by the counter with a soft, "Stay," and a chaste kiss on the lips. He pulled away and got the shower ready, turning on the water and waiting for it to get warm. He made his way back to me and grabbed my hand softly. He pulled me into the shower after him. 

Thankfully, I had a fairly large shower head, so we could both mostly stand under the water and stay warm. Not that it could get cold with the heated gaze he was sending me. He reached for the soap and proceeded to wash both himself and me, shaking his head when I tried to help.

"Let me do this for you," He said, caressing my chest with the soapy loofah. Since I was more than happy to have his hands on me, I let him with no complaint. He soaped down my chest and back, making his way closer and closer to my crotch. He skipped over it entirely and moved down to my legs, squatting down to wash all the way to my feet. His face at direct eye level to my hardening length. He glanced up at me with a small smirk before leaning forward and taking my dick in his mouth. 

I moaned at the feeling and had to steady myself against the wall. Gavin put down the loofah and grasped my hips pulling me closer to his mouth. He moaned around my dick and started moving his mouth up and down. I could feel my thighs shaking. One of his hands left my hip to fondle my balls as his mouth moved expertly around me. I couldn't keep the sounds from tumbling out of me even if I had tried. Master had told me many times, though, that he preferred my sounds. 

I cried out as his tongue swirled around the head before pressing into the slit. If it weren't for his hand on my hip, I might've fallen over right then and there. He hadn't even made me come yet and I was already putty in his more than capable hands. His hand that had been fondling my balls slithered around my hips back to my ass. He quickly spread my cheeks and started rubbing my rim. I instinctively spread my legs wider to give him easier access. He moaned approvingly around my dick and worked one of his fingers into my hole. 

I threw my head back and smacked it against the wall. Not hard enough to damage but enough that it did hurt a little. I couldn't bring myself to care, though. Master Gavin continued to work me closer and closer to an orgasm but before I could start begging for release, he pulled his mouth away and stood up. 

"Turn around, I want your hands up and your ass out," He practically growled. I obeyed immediately. I turned around placing my hands against the wall above me and my legs spread apart my ass pushed back slightly. Memories of our bout in the employee shower stall sent a shiver down my back. Master Gavin lined up behind me, pressing his chest against my back. He peppered my shoulders with kisses and licks while his hand move down to my ass and started prepping me for his dick. Soon I was ready, and with very little warning he was thrusting in. I moaned and threw my head back against his shoulder. I would never get sick of the feeling of his dick filling me up. 

He growled and bit my neck and he thrusted harder and faster. I continued to moan and whine. I moved my head to the side and he must've known what I wanted because a second later his lips were slanted on top mine. It was a slightly awkward angle but we made it work. One of his hands slid down my chest and to my leaking cock. He tightly gripped it and started jerking me off in time with his thrusts.

"Come when you're ready pet, you've been a very good boy," He whispered in my ear returning to sucking on my neck. Soon after, I was jerking in his hand, shooting onto the wall in front of me. I clenched around him as a reaction and he groaned against my neck. He came right behind me, filling my ass with his cum. He rested his head against my neck, both of us panting and trying to regain some sanity. He pulled out and we spent the next 10 minutes rewashing everything. I was never going to look at my shower the same.

I shuddered and shook my head, willing the memory away. I looked down and noticed it didn't seem to matter since I was already hard. I groaned lowly and willed it to go away. Like before, I didn't want to have to be punished before anything fun could happen. I turned down the temperature of the water hoping that would help 'cool me down'. I quickly finished washing everything and turned off the water. I dried myself off and blow dried my hair for just a couple minutes so it wouldn't be dripping wet by the time Gavin got here. I went back to my room and grabbed some lube and a butt plug.

I prepared myself as fast as I could, trying not to excite myself even more. I hadn't been given permission to touch myself. After the plug was inserted I got dressed in one of my cuter pairs of panties and some sweat pants. I didn't bother with a shirt since I knew it would just have to come off anyway. I still wore sweat pants though because kneeling on hardwood was worse without at least some sort of cushioning barrier. After I had everything prepared and ready, I check the clock one final time before heading over to the front door and kneeling down in front of it.

Now we wait....

------------------------

Yayyyyy two updates in one dayyy. Very exciting. Hopefully updates will be going back to normal, it's just hard with school sometimes. Some weeks are super busy, some less. And I only seem to write really well at night lol and usually im going to bed earlier so that doesn't help.... I'm doing my best tho lol and I won't be giving up on this story since I have plans ;)

As always let me know what you think!